Thread: bushmaster

bushmaster

who won the bushmaster that the nra was raffling off???????

xd-over
    Last edited by crdonov; 10-19-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crdonov View Post
    who won the bushmaster that the nra was raffling off???????

xd-over
    whoever wins it has to send it back to bushmaster. The ACR was recalled lol... Link

Still have the Bushmaster to raffle~ will be at Cabela's this weekend open ~ 4PM or later. Our Bushmaster already has the new titanium firing pin. Not involved in the recall.
    Paul J. Mattson
    NRA Certified Instructor / RSO
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063

Recall? I own 2 Bushmasters, an m4 and an a1. Haven't heard about any recall. Please share.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.

bushmaster firearms intentional, llc has become aware of a possible firearms performance issue that may develop with a small number of acr rifles and we are requesting you discontinue the use of this rifle immediately, and contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can make the necessary arrangements to have the rifle returned to us for inspection and update if necessary.

All bushmaster produced acr rifles are impacted by this notification.

During routine testing, bushmaster discovered a design flaw which could result in multiple rounds firing continuously when the trigger is pulled. This unexpected firing of multiple rounds creates a potentially dangerous situation.

Since the safety and quality of our firearms is our utmost concern, bushmaster is implementing the following corrective action plans to correct the effected firearms as quickly as possible.

Therefore, we are requesting your timely assistance with the following action:

1) please immediately discontinue the use of your acr rifle(s).

2) contact our customer service department at 1-800-883-6229, (monday-friday, 8:30 am -6:00 pm est).

Please have the serial # of your firearms(s) available when you call.

3) we will provide you with return shipping instructions and issue you a rma # (return authorization number).

This will assist us in processing, and updating of your firearm and returning to you as expeditiously as possible.

The shipping address for the return of your firearm is listed below

please contact us prior to shipping

bushmaster firearms international, llc

attention: Dept. Acr 999 roosevelt trail
    windham, me 04062
    customerservice@bushmaster.com

4) this process will be accomplished at no cost to you and will be completed as expeditiously as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, and we will return your firearm to you as expeditiously as possible.

If you have any further questions concerning this request, please call us on the above noted toll free number between the hours of 8:30 am and 6:00 pm eastern standard time.

Thank you for in advance for your cooperation in resolving this important matter.

Sincerely,

customer service division
    bushmaster firearms intemational, llc
    acr only
    Paul J. Mattson
    NRA Certified Instructor / RSO
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063

wish my Bushmaster had that flaw...LOL

Thanks for the info. I don't own an acr so I'm good to go. Thanks again.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.

I read recently about a man who went to jail for this. Basically he's doing a 30-month stint for transferring an unregistered machine gun despite the fact that Bushmaster acknowledges that this is a manufacturer's defect.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=68590

Somehow bump-firing remains legal though since it's still technically one round per trigger action.
    Last edited by ep0k; 10-27-2010 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Article
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org