• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weekly San Diego OC Meet 2

elsensei

Thank you to all who attended our first meet! Everyone seemed to have had a great time, so we're making it a weekly event.

Our next meet will be at 7pm, Monday October 25 in Mira Mesa. Location TBA shortly.

Newbies, veterans, the curious and the opposed are encouraged to attend. Bring open minds and empty guns. And loaded magazines!

elsensei

Ok the location is set for the second weekly Responsible Citizens of California San Diego open carry meet n eat...We will be at Wings n Things, Mira Mesa, 9174 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego 92126.

7 PM.

See you all then!

Sam

leoffensive

Sounds good.

wooo off to manilla mesa!

also to those un familiar to the area. there are a few school zones here. if you come from the 805 you be driving past the front of mira mesa high school. there are a few other schools in the area so please make sure you check your route if you plan on OCing while driving

Last edited:

slappomatt

Travis and I are planning to go again and I'm pretty sure Jon will be there as well. I think our Friend Travis Durkey will come too. Hes bringing his 44Mag Deagle, No BEEMZ though.... :(

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
So many great restaurants in "Manila Mesa "

.......and you guys want Wings and things I'll raincheck this one guys lol

Gundude

lol theres other good places close by here. haha you could always grab something before headin to wings n things. lol personally ive never eaten at a wings and things. lol

I'll bring my fav sandwich...pnut butter and pepper cheese on 7 grain bread, and a thermos of coffee. :eek:

Last edited:

elsensei

it ain't about the food...and I welcome anyone to start their own meetup. The whole idea is to spread OC. See you all there.

Devilinbp

it ain't about the food...and I welcome anyone to start their own meetup. The whole idea is to spread OC. See you all there.

This is what i was thinking as well as i read the posts of people saying they weren't gonna show or complaining about the cuisine at the chosen place.......gimme a break people! Start making suggestions of your own and at least show up......like Sam said....it ain't about the food.