• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I don't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McX

i got to open carry on land i lived on and owned out of state around 86 to 95 i think. had to, billy joe jim bob didn't like me. carry kept them away. such is life. dont carry much out these days. dont go nowhere. carry at events, car carry and shop carry every day. take my moments where i find them. at home; available. nice mix, more than the anti-lopes anyway. works for me.

new word: anti-lopes! love it.

paul@paul-fisher.com

I could have gotten after you for coughing up your license as well, but you have never tried to set yourself up as any kind of leader or authority in the movement which is why I got after the other guy.

I set myself up as a leader? Hmm... cite please.

I am just an average guy who happens to OC and doesn't back down to bullies.

JerryD

wow shame on you Paul

You made Spartacus attack you because he thinks you are trying to be a leader.

But hey he admits right there for everyone even the admins that he attacked you a clear violation of this forums rules, yet he is still here.

Last edited:
M

McX

i want to be leader...........no wait, i realy just want a cheese burger.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
blayze
Obviously the Wisconsin Commander Incarnate does not find this forum's problem child irritating.

Ulterior motive, perhaps?

Really? Get real.

I'm not the forum babysitter.

You guys that want to pick your fights, can pick them.

If you don't have the self control to deal with internet-chat-room bull$hit yourself you don't belong here.

Ignore it, respond to it, its your choice. But don't expect someone else to intervene in your battles or the battles you haven't figured out how to win. (hint, its the internet dummy)

I really thought I left the crybabies and tattle tales behind in elementary school.

Seriously... figure it out

M

McX

winter hasn't even started yet, and ya'all just a rumblin. we need more social events, dinners and such, often, and regular, so we can hash out our differences, and see each other in a different light. I'll sit down to dinner with any of you, any time i can get there; to hear your ideas, points of view, and consider them, make some friends too, see old ones- even the Sparticosian. One of these days we gotta spring so Doug can afford the ferry trip off the island, and get him to come- rare opportunity to listen to him, and absorb every scrap of knowledge and experience he is willing to share. we all need to get together, so we can get it together. I'm still waiting for my cheese burger too by the way.

protias

winter hasn't even started yet, and ya'all just a rumblin. we need more social events, dinners and such, often, and regular, so we can hash out our differences, and see each other in a different light. I'll sit down to dinner with any of you, any time i can get there; to hear your ideas, points of view, and consider them, make some friends too, see old ones- even the Sparticosian. One of these days we gotta spring so Doug can afford the ferry trip off the island, and get him to come- rare opportunity to listen to him, and absorb every scrap of knowledge and experience he is willing to share. we all need to get together, so we can get it together. I'm still waiting for my cheese burger too by the way.

Who are you calling old? :(

lockman

State Researcher
Open carry old timer

I guess I am an open carry old-timer. Since 1983 in WI. It wasn't until 2004 I finally OC'd in locations other than highways, roads, private land or forests. At the same Date and time the Madison 5 were being violated I was OC in Culvers with my family in Edgerton. I also ate at Culvers on the way home in Wausau on Sunday. Upon my return to Illinois I logged in and read the tale of the Culver 5. The Culvers 5 incident prompted my joining Wisconsin Carry Inc.

I'll be back!

Spartacus

Banned
You've claimed repeatedly in many posts that you've been "carrying" since the 70's. The implication being, since this is an "Open Carry" forum and it's primary focus is "Open Carry" and the discussions center around "Open Carry" that you've been "open carrying" for all those years.

I have never, ever said this. I have only said that I have been carrying open and concealed since the 70's in several states where I have lived.

Find ONE instance where I have claimed to be "constantly" OCing. You can't and you won't so who's the liar?

I can't find the exact post (I think it was in a thread that was deleted), but the best example of this is when you said was something to the effect of "The Don has in his signature that he's been sockpuppet free since 1974, but I was arrested for OCing around that time in La Crosse and I've been carrying ever since." The clear implication with that statement is that you were OPEN carrying.

You "think" it was in a thread but again no proof and no lie. It must be tough to be so young and have such a foggy memory.

I have been carrying ever since and even before my detention in the 70's. Whats so friggen hard to believe about that? Theres a lot of guys like me across the country I'm sure. I got my first guns when I was like 7 years old and used to shoot flies off the barn with my 22 for practice and have loved the gun culture ever since. Big friggen deal.

We then find out that you've not been open carrying all of those years, but much of that time was actually spent illegally carrying concealed and you only started open carrying again in December of 2009.

A lie of implication or omission (which is what that was) is still a lie.

The only omission is in your memory. I was also open carrying when arrested a few years back and defended myself with that gun before I ever heard of WCI, so it was a mix of both.

Now you're saying that you carried legally some of those years in other states and whatnot. That's may be true and it's fine if it is, but it still doesn't change the fact that you lied via implication and omission before that came to light.

Simply put, if you were under oath and were directly asked, "Have you practiced open carry consistently and regularly since the 1970's, as you've implied on numerous occasions?", your answer would have to be "No."

I never used the word or inferred consistent OC and much of the time my CC was legal with permits.

You fail to convince anyone that I lied about anything. I do have much experience carrying and handling guns from my childhood and if anyone else here had been through what I have they would be heroes but since its evil Spartacus you feel no compunction about "personally attacking" me in the worst possible way and in fact glorying in it.

Good for you but see where it gets you.

J.Gleason

Banned
Were you not the one that set up the meet and greet at Delavan?

I have a post archived on my box wherein you encourage everyone to OC at a hospital coffee shop.

These are the actions of a leadership candidate, but after your detention you suddenly got quiet.

And after your supposed detention you got even louder and more obnoxious which makes it easier to see why you may have been detained in the first place.

Incidently you still have not given out the info on your supposed case so people can read up on it. If you were found innocent what is the problem?
You claim to have 40 years experience in OCing. So you started at what 5years old?
Your stories just don't match up. And as far as your permits go, need I remind you they are irrelevant here in Wisconsin. Sorry you have no credibility here.

The Don

I can't believe I wasted my time finding the thread and your post...from the "right to protect property with lethal force" thread, which is locked, so I can't do an official quote. Your post was made on 10/10/2010, at 9:41am, post number 92 in the thread. go back and look at it if you think i edited anything other than the two *snips*.

--------------------------------------
10-10-2010 09:41 AM #92
Spartacus

*snip*

Don can say in his sig line that he has been "sockpuppet free since 1974", but I was arrested about the same time for OCing in La Crosse and have been carrying ever since with and without permits. So I kind of know what I'm talking about.

*snip*
---------------------------------

The implication that you were open carrying is clearly evident. "with and without permits" does lend credibility to your statement that you carried in other states (which I've already said I don't dispute), but it doesn't do anything to lessen your implication that you Open Carried in Wisconsin "ever since".

btw...apparently my memory isn't that foggy, since I got it "pretty much" exactly right.

so yeah, no lies on my part after all. i've found "ONE instance" like you requested, where you said exactly what I stated you said. and like i said, you didn't say it, you implied it.

if you didn't mean it that way and it was an honest mistake, simply admit the error and apologize for inadvertently misleading people, and I'll be happy to let it go and never bring it up again. don't do so and the only logical conclusion to draw is that you meant it that way to begin with.

as for "evil Spartacus", i've said countless times both that you raise good issues/questions worthy of debate and that I would have no problems with you whatsoever if you simply stopped bullying, belittling, name calling, etc. and simply engaged in reasonable and civil debate. the "evil Spartacus" reputation is of your own choosing. you reap what you sow.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
And after your supposed detention you got even louder and more obnoxious which makes it easier to see why you may have been detained in the first place.

Incidently you still have not given out the info on your supposed case so people can read up on it. If you were found innocent what is the problem?
You claim to have 40 years experience in OCing. So you started at what 5years old?
Your stories just don't match up. And as far as your permits go, need I remind you they are irrelevant here in Wisconsin. Sorry you have no credibility here.

Blech... who has no credibility?

How odd that the "Is this you Mr. Huffman" thread was locked. Yet this thread was not, nor the disruptor of the thread admonished for his behavior.

It is becoming more and more apparent that he has permission to display his behavior here in the forum.

I have to wonder if the Administrative Sock Puppet is used in other state forums as well.

And I might add that the silence of the WCI board when it comes to his behavior is/can also be taken as an act of approval. One must wonder how many new members this Sock Puppet is chasing away with his behavior. I for one would have never joined if I had come into this forum and bared witness to his behavior as a member of WCI or OCDO.

While we have all had our arguments and disagreements in this forum, it has never come to the level this Sock Puppet reaches.

When the majority of the forum suggests the Sock puppet be banned and the Administration does nothing, it is a clear sign of Administrative approval.

So then one must ask the Administrators, How can you censor other members when you allow such disarray from the Sock Puppet?

You censor my comments on Gene German or the NRA yet you allow Spartacus (AKA Sock Puppet) to attack me and my character as well as others here in the forum without sanction. I am a Gun Rights Activist and I request that you follow your own rules and muzzle your Sock Puppet.

So tell us how is your mission to destroy this movement from the inside out coming along anyway? I mean do you report back to Jeri Bonavia personally or just any of the board members of the Joyce foundation?
I know your going to say it is all a lie right? But the truth is the best way to destroy any organization is from within. keep your friends close and your enemies closer right?
Do some table time and make it look like you want to help, all the while sabotaging the forum and probably doing the same thing at the tables when no one else is around.

I think everyone here is on to you by now. Maybe you should just go work the WAVE tables and focus your efforts there and in the WAVE forum.

I know that is your intention as I said before your ridiculous comments that are more in support of WAVE then they are OC are clearly an indicator of your intent to destroy this forum and this movement from the inside out.

Sure i am done. I think everyone here now knows just how much of a liar Spartacus is. He lies about everything from his OC experience to his racial bias and his obvious support of WAVE by the way he attempts to destroy this forum.

Spartacus

Banned
*snip*

Don can say in his sig line that he has been "sockpuppet free since 1974", but I was arrested about the same time for OCing in La Crosse and have been carrying ever since with and without permits. So I kind of know what I'm talking about.

*snip*
---------------------------------

The implication that you were open carrying is clearly evident. "with and without permits" does lend credibility to your statement that you carried in other states (which I've already said I don't dispute), but it doesn't do anything to lessen your implication that you Open Carried in Wisconsin "ever since".

I have open carried ever since. I have also concealed carried ever since. There was no implication of any OC continuity there except in your mind.

As far as any other "lie" you want to accuse me of I invite you once again to PM Hubert to find out if I'm for real. You won't though will you because you enjoy generalized, hazy accusations of wrongdoing rather than the truth.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Yet Another........

derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpg

hao le ma?

Last edited:

The Don

I have open carried ever since. I have also concealed carried ever since. There was no implication of any OC continuity there except in your mind.

As far as any other "lie" you want to accuse me of I invite you once again to PM Hubert to find out if I'm for real. You won't though will you because you enjoy generalized, hazy accusations of wrongdoing rather than the truth.

I seem to remember inviting you, several times, to PM me for any proof you required that I was not a sock puppet when you accused me of being one. I also seem to remember never actually getting a PM from you to that effect. Instead you just kept accusing me of being a sock puppet...or should I say you continued to enjoy generalized, hazy accusations of wrongdoing rather than the truth.

Spartacus, I honestly

do.

not.

care.

who you are or what your story is. I simply want you to stop bullying, name calling, belittling, etc. Who you are and what your story is is COMPLETELY irrelevant to that. You could be Jesus himself, it wouldn't excuse your behavior on the forum. Just cut out the crap like so many of us have suggested and let us all stop mucking up the forum with this ridiculous crap.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Were you not the one that set up the meet and greet at Delavan?

I have a post archived on my box wherein you encourage everyone to OC at a hospital coffee shop.

These are the actions of a leadership candidate, but after your detention you suddenly got quiet.

So.... Because I setup a meet and greet I am a leader? If that is your definition of leadership, you got me there.

You are also correct, I did encourage OC at a purported Starbucks that happened to be inside a hospital. I also encourage OC'ing at all other places that aren't part of the 5 prohibited by law.

After my detention I got quiet? Wrong once again. I still give interviews with reporters, I still OC, I still post here and tell anyone who wants to about it. OOPS! There I am a leader again.

So... to not be defined as a leader, I would have to not organize anything, not post anything and also not OC. Got it. In that case, I am a leader. Not sure who's following me, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.