• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDPA Classifier practice session 10/31!!!

heresyourdipstickjimmy

No more IDPA for OCDO because of 2 members.

It has become clear that 2 specific members have nothing better to do than make personal attacks on the board.

As such NONE of the OCDO members will be able to gain from my postings of anything beneficial as far a shooting event go. For that I am truly sorry folks.

It's unfortunate that I have to take such a step here, but there are those who truly are selfish and like to toot their own horns in a considerable fashion.

Feel free to thank those two members for their disruptive and negative postings yourself.

Let it be known here and now, neither member was threatened in the traditional sense of the word. They were told that if they continued their defamatory, libelous, and disruptive comments that I would be providing that information to my lawyer and let him take any necessary action. Clearly, they did not listen. Just more of their typical failure to not tell an entire story and telling just what fits their personal agenda.

Please allow me to clarify something else as well. goalseter88 has NEVER been in compliance with IDPA rules. So any claims that he has outperformed anyone at any match are moot as he would be disqualified for an equipment violation and cannot attend any officially recorded IDPA match until that violations is corrected.

Last edited:

goalseter88

man i like the IDPA a lot, dont get me wrong, but man having like 5+ threads about IDPA is getting out of control. not to mention that no one here seems to be showing much interest. i mean the only reason i even read it anymore is to see your buddy replies and to see if he finally tells the full story of what he refering to at what happened at the andy dalton range that he teases about.

but i think you be beter off making one thread listing all the things coming up then one for each little thing. if you had just one thread with all the info in one place. i bet more people would read it and not get so burnt out. i mean if the people who actually going to the IDPA matches are burnt out on it, the people who are considering going prob going to get burnt out even faster.

heresyourdipstickjimmy

Time has been pushed up to 3pm. This is due to it being Halloween and the start of youth season so you can "trick or treat" with your kiddos or head out for youth season immediately after a run.

heresyourdipstickjimmy

man i like the IDPA a lot, dont get me wrong, but man having like 5+ threads about IDPA is getting out of control. not to mention that no one here seems to be showing much interest. i mean the only reason i even read it anymore is to see your buddy replies and to see if he finally tells the full story of what he refering to at what happened at the andy dalton range that he teases about.

but i think you be beter off making one thread listing all the things coming up then one for each little thing. if you had just one thread with all the info in one place. i bet more people would read it and not get so burnt out. i mean if the people who actually going to the IDPA matches are burnt out on it, the people who are considering going prob going to get burnt out even faster.

You have been asked to stay off these threads on this board and others if you have nothing positive to contribute to the subject. Your disruptive, negative, and interfering behaviors are not welcome on these threads and should no longer be tolerated by anyone.

Please remove your post.

Last edited:

+1 on your post. It starts to get rather ridiculous to post 5+ threads on the same thing. Like a broken record it is. Over and over and over.

The Andy Dalton thing has to do with slobbers, screaming and bullhorns. I wasn't there but heard about it.

Last edited:

goalseter88

You have been asked to stay off these threads on this board and others if you have nothing positive to contribute to the subject. Your disruptive, negative, and interfering behaviors are not welcome on these threads and should no longer be tolerated by anyone.

Please remove your post.

dude that was a simple suggestion. dont even have to agree/or do what i suggested. its not negative. so i not sure you can state that it isnt positive. its a suggestion. the only thing you could take as not positive, is my statement that i wanted to know what the andy dalton thing the other guy is posting about. only way that could be seen as negative, is b/c it aparently involves you, and the other guy is teasing you about it. while he might be negative towards you about it. dosent mean i am. i just want to know what its about. thats not a negative thing. thats just me being curious. i mean i keep hearing about a bull horn. and your email saying that 9026543 is anti gun etc. you told me bits of the story or why you dont like him and he comented on something that you did. but never a full story on either part. which leads me to being curious. not saying its good that i curious. but i am none-the-less.

you stated at one of the IDPA in august, in front of atleast 2 others, that your only here to stir the pot and to defend yourself against a person that "attacked" on here. and even before you admitted to this in front of others. you stated that to me on the phone. So. lets say i am only posting to "attack" you, whats the difference of you being only on here to stir the pot. its funny on missourcarry, you wont state anything against my remarks. b/c there your actually there not to just stir the pot. but you get in an public argument with me on here. B/C your not here but to stir the pot.

but anyhow, my ORIGINAL statement was never a diss to you. simply a suggestion to combine all the IDPA stuff to ONE thread instead of 5+ threads individually. if you dont like getting suggestions dont post stuff. this is a forum, your going to get replies. i gotten multiple replies, that i didnt care for, but its a forum, so when i made a post, i should of known that i might get a reply i dont like. And that applies to you when you post. and mine wasnt even a very bad reply simply post about a different way of posting stuff about the IDPA. Hell sir, i gotten several posts that you stated things against me that was just a plain attack on me/ and to top your attack, you were wrong on what you attack me on. but never once did i tell you that you couldnt post. b/c i know its a forum. i have made some very blunt statements before. some out of line. but of all people. your the one to come out on me? really? if i could ever think of someone that does the same, its YOU. you even brag thats why you were here, in front of others. and then you turn around saying i stiring the pot.

and i find it even funnier that you go off on my suggestion. yet someone else on here seems to be kinda giving you an obvious poke at you. and you dont mind his teasing. so mabye i should attack you, and then you wouldnt mind. but if i dont attack you, you will think i attacking you. i might have to learn from this 9026543 guy. clever strategy. i dont care what you say about him, he is ok in my book :)

P.S. dont anyone else get into this. if you suggest anything. you will be taken as being negative. hint 9026543, you beter not say anything, he for sure going to call you negative:)

goalseter88........He has already called me worse than negative in some PM's and even threatened me. Scared the living hell out of me with his threats. HA, ha.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
OMG LMGDAO!

Been really busy on other projects and return to this as a sticky?

I am sorry but it is embarrassing to me that a whine becomes a sticky.

The IDPA stuff does indeed have a place here, I have yet to observe a CCW match but they might exist.

I see I did not miss anything important.

sohighlyunlikely

not sure

OMG LMGDAO!

Been really busy on other projects and return to this as a sticky?

I am sorry but it is embarrassing to me that a whine becomes a sticky.

The IDPA stuff does indeed have a place here, I have yet to observe a CCW match but they might exist.

I see I did not miss anything important.

I'm with you on this one. I'm not sure why This is a sticky. It doesn't seem to be a positive message or even pertain to Open Carry.

Doc