• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Accused of arrest by forum members NOT TRUE

kwikrnu

Banned
In May I was accused of domestic violence and arrest. I stated this was not true. It is not true. I have never been charged or arrested for any crime. I have never had any criminal charge or arrest expunged. The management of this website saw fit not to remove the accusations, which made no sense since those accusers never posted any evidence.

Link to document

The Brentwood Police Department claimed I had been arrested in a BOLO which they distributed. They have no proof and never had any proof. The above letter clearly states they are unable to confirm or deny. Documents concerning calls and arrests are not expungeable in Tennessee. If they had proof they would not have issued the above letter.

They claimed the arrest took place in Sumner County. I have never lived in Sumner County. I have been married 14 years to the same woman.

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Yeah. I was wondering about that. Thanks for the clarification.

Begs the questions, why did they think it, or why were they misinformed, or why did someone abuse their power?

Hmm. Odd. Is the link broken?

kwikrnu

Banned
The owner of tngunowners called me a criminal last year on a web forum. The owner of guns for america called me a criminal last year on the phone. Brentwood was either given bad information or they made it up. I have the email records of the cop who made the bolo. The first bolo did not have this information. The second Bolo did. The Brentwood Police Department has no information, no one has any information because it never happened.

Last edited:

HvyMtl

link is werking now. Used to give me a document not found...

Ouch... Some apology. :mad:

Last edited:

slowfiveoh

They "Regret not being able to confirm"....

I think this says everything that needs to be said.

I am glad you are starting to see some pretty obvious evidence HvyMtl. Go back analytically and look at everything Leonard has done, then look at LEA/LEO response.

Pick it apart and you start to see a pretty obvious pattern emerge.

HvyMtl

Oh Hi, Slow.

Yeah, it was a non-apology. (Considering the department it came from, not surprised...)

How is the weather up there in Washington? When do you get your first snow?

kwikrnu

Banned
I think this says everything that needs to be said.

brentwoodpolicepatch.jpg

The good 'ol boys ride again.

slowfiveoh

Oh Hi, Slow.

Yeah, it was a non-apology. (Considering the department it came from, not surprised...)

How is the weather up there in Washington? When do you get your first snow?

Snow? What is this "snow" you speak of?

I hear in 08 there was some serious snow, but havent seen a lick of it since I have been up here, unfortunately. Heck, I saw more snow living in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas than I have up here.

Although I do see Mt. Rainier in the distance, and its covered in the stuff. ;)

I am just asking by the way, that you (if you have time of course) go back and actually pick apart whats been happening with "kwiks encounters".

Then follow forum activity.

Unfortunately I do not know if we will ever see equality so long as people remain divided on just how much of the 2nd Amendment they're willing to accept, but hey, ya gotta try.

HvyMtl

No arguing here, I do believe the PDs in the area "warned" each other on his activities.

I also think they are, at least partly, behind his permit revocation.

But, we will see how that plays out.

Say, Kwik, you gonna go try and get the permit back? 39-17-1353, right?

Last edited:

kwikrnu

Banned
No arguing here, I do believe the PDs in the area "warned" each other on his activities.

I also think they are, at least partly, behind his permit revocation.

But, we will see how that plays out.

Say, Kwik, you gonna go try and get the permit back?

The permit is permanently suspended because there is no manner set forth in law to unsuspend it.

HvyMtl

ok.

So can you then reapply for a new one, or that not open either?

Wait Kwik, I am seeing stuff on a simple search which says you could have requested a hearing on the revocation, and then go to court if not satisfied.

http://www.tennessee.gov/sos/rules/1340/1340-02/1340-02-04.pdf Starting page 13 and going to page 16 of the pdf file.

And here is a nice AG's opinion: http://www.tfaonline.org/AG/ag_98199.html

Here is the forum to fill out to appeal the suspension: http://tennessee.gov/safety/forms/handgunappeal.pdf

So. What are you pointing to which states you cannot appeal?

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/conte...-rambo-drops-appeal-handgun-permit-revocation

Article states you dropped your appeal, why? It sounds like you did not fully attempt an appeal, so what are you basing your viewpoint on?

Not trying to argue, just trying to understand.

Last edited:

kwikrnu

Banned
ok.

So can you then reapply for a new one, or that not open either?

I have a permit, the permit is suspended. If ones driver's license is suspended may that person reapply for an additional drivers license?

Even the Department of Safety has stated there is no process to reinstate the permit.

HvyMtl

No, I just linked in the post above the rules used to appeal a firearm permit revocation, and then posted a link to a news article which states you decided to stop the appeal.

So, there is a right to appeal. And if they did not approve, you are supposed to have the right to sue.

So. Why do you think there is no process? Again, just trying to understand.

kwikrnu

Banned
No, I just linked in the post above the rules used to appeal a firearm permit revocation, and then posted a link to a news article which states you decided to stop the appeal.

So, there is a right to appeal. And if they did not approve, you are supposed to have the right to sue.

So. Why do you think there is no process? Again, just trying to understand.

I withdrew my appeal. There is no more appeal and no process to have the permit reinstated.
Why do you think there is a process?

HvyMtl

Well, seems there is an outlined one in both pdf file and mentioned on the appeal application, both from tennessee.gov...

Process the wrong word?

You started an appeal, then stopped. What made you stop?

kwikrnu

Banned
Well, seems there is an outlined one in both pdf file and mentioned on the appeal application, both from tennessee.gov...

Process the wrong word?

You started an appeal, then stopped. What made you stop?

I have a lawsuit pending agisnt the State regarding the constitutionality of TCA 39-17-1307.

HvyMtl

Ah! Ok. So you had to drop the appeal to continue with the lawsuit, gotcha.

Thanks for the clarification.

kwikrnu

Banned
Ah! Ok. So you had to drop the appeal to continue with the lawsuit, gotcha.

Thanks for the clarification.

I didn't have to withdraw the appeal, but I did. If one does not appeal a suspension in 30 days the suspension is permanent, unless a remedy is stated in law. For example if my permit had been suspended for "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public" at a hearing conducted by a criminal court judge after being charged for a non violent felony and the charges dropped they would have to immediately reinstate my permit. TCA 39-17-1352(e)(2) and (3).
My permit was suspended for "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public" and I was not charged with a crime so there is no reinstatement procedure.
The Department may also revoke permits. Mine was only suspended. I am prohibited from carrying a handgun under tennessee State law.