• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police investigate threat at [Beaver Dam] hospital. WiscNews.com

protias

If someone "threatened" to bring a gun into the hospital but wasn't arrested, I highly doubt there was any threat.

J.Gleason

Banned
If someone "threatened" to bring a gun into the hospital but wasn't arrested, I highly doubt there was any threat.

What is the arrest-able offense for threatening to bring a gun to the hospital? There is no law prohibiting the bringing of guns to a hospital.
How does one threaten someone with something you can legally do?

Last edited:

protias

What is the arrest-able offense for threatening to bring a gun to the hospital? There is no law prohibiting the bringing of guns to a hospital.
How does one threaten someone with something you can legally do?
I did not clearly articulate my thoughts, sorry. What I meant was, if someone was making threats, that would be an arrestable offense. I think I need so coffee this morning.

TyGuy

You would never need to bring a firearm to a hospital to defend yourself or your loved ones.....oh wait, you might.

** in reference to the OC at birth thread - Wife thinks I have a problem **

M

McX

probably saw their bill and determined the money they would have to spend would be a threat to their existence.