Thread: Woman Robbed @ Gunpoint @ Four Seasons Mall in Greensboro

Woman Robbed @ Gunpoint @ Four Seasons Mall in Greensboro

A real shame she wasn't carrying but happy she wasn't hurt. I very rarely go to this mall because of the major problems they have, but if I do, I am packing.

http://www.news-record.com/content/2...ns_town_centre
    Last edited by smlawrence; 10-21-2010 at 06:11 PM.
    "God, Guns, & Guts Made America, Lets Use All 3!!!"

I dont like going to that mall, But that is the one my sister and mom like going too and I wont let them go alone.

DOnt they have a policy against weapons inside the mall?
    I know its not "posted" but its on the sign in the mall.

DOes that count?

Not 100% sure on their policies but their security team is almost non-existent considering how many problems they have. Life over Law in this case IMO.
    "God, Guns, & Guts Made America, Lets Use All 3!!!"

High Point, North Carolina, United States
    there are a few doors that aint posted. someone here was detained for it. i cant remember who it was

Thats a damn shame. I live not far from the mall. I'm for damn sure not letting my wife and son go alone anymore unless she's packing. Thats not cool. but it's good she wasn't hurt though.
    "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six..."

[ Kyd: "I think I'm gonna have "13 1/2" tattooed on my shoulder..."

Me: "Why the hell would you do that?"

Kyd: "Thats one judge, 12 jurors, and a half a chance I'm gonna get off..." ]

mattwestm
    One mall I'd never go to without being armed is Southpoint in Durham. A few years ago, people were waiting in the dark parking lot for people and would force them in their trunks and rob them. I think they lit the parking lot better and hired a strong security force, but still, nothing beats packing. I'm not sure on their policy on handguns, but based on how they don't allow hats to be worn (gang activity), I doubt they allow firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by mattwestm View Post
    One mall I'd never go to without being armed is Southpoint in Durham.
    That's funny. Durham is a county I'd never go to without being armed.

Quote Originally Posted by mattwestm View Post
    One mall I'd never go to without being armed is Southpoint in Durham. A few years ago, people were waiting in the dark parking lot for people and would force them in their trunks and rob them. I think they lit the parking lot better and hired a strong security force, but still, nothing beats packing. I'm not sure on their policy on handguns, but based on how they don't allow hats to be worn (gang activity), I doubt they allow firearms.

This story can't possibly be true. Durham County is the only county in NC that requires registration of handguns, so there is simply NO WAY that criminals, thugs, and felons could have had guns to threaten shoppers with.

Because we all know that criminals always obey the laws...

</sarcasm>
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964