Thread: Bersa Thunder/Firestorm Retention holster

Question Bersa Thunder/Firestorm Retention holster

All,

My significant other recently acquired a Firestorm .380. I am currently looking for a good active-retention holster for her that is suited or works with this firearm for the purpose of open-carry.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a holster for this purpose?
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Hmm. I do not own that type of Bersa/Firestorm.

But I would look at this website for all things Bersa/Firestorm:

http://www.condorsflight.com/

Supposedly, if you join http://www.bersachat.com/ forum, there may be a discount available, least there was when it was bersa talk...

Hope this helps.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by HvyMtl View Post
    Hmm. I do not own that type of Bersa/Firestorm.

But I would look at this website for all things Bersa/Firestorm:

http://www.condorsflight.com/
    This is the only thing I saw that would qualify as an acceptable level of retention. It's nothing that gives me the warm and tinglies, but thank you for giving us some options.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

You are welcome. I would definitely go on the bersachat forums, as I think they have a section on holsters.

Best of luck finding a holster you like.
    Μολὼν λάβε

A Safariland 6280 for a similarly sized gun would probably do just fine. Venator's old 9mm Smith and Wesson fits well in my 6280 for my P220. I suggest going to a uniform store and test fitting them until you find the best size. Then either buy it there, or go order it from the web for probably half the cost.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Funny that I just saw this post, as I just picked up a retention holster for my Thunder .380 and bought a Firestorm .40 for my mother today at a show.

I also picked up a Fobus holster for my Thunder .380. I have to say, I really like it. It has plenty of retention and is VERY comfortable. I had a bunch of the more expensive holsters and quite frankly, this thing is really comfortable.

I don't remember the part number, but they did have a model that started with a "c" something that made me thing "CZ" for a second, but that may fit your gun.

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.