• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zombie Run?

wylde007

Anyone planning to attend the Zombie Run tonight in Ghent (Norfolk)?

If you do and you OC or plan to OC, please post about your experience both with other citizens and the "increased police presence", as it were.

Regards.

t33j

Ended up CCing because I needed a jacket to hold all the stuff for my camera... and it was cold. Was with a friend / former co-worker / guy that taught me to shoot who was CCing for a while, then we split ways. Ghent was packed but no craziness.

Last edited: