• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New attack on Frank Lasee from Munk Elmer, "Lasee's plan would put guns in schools"

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
New attack on Frank Lasee from Munk Elmer, "Lasee's plan would put guns in schools"

New attack on Frank Lasee from Monk Elmer,
Monk Elmer said:
Frank Lasse's plan would put guns in our schools
Frank Lasee proposed a law that would have school teachers carry loaded weapons in classrooms.

And then he went on national TV to defend his dangerous[sic] plan.

"I want to give our school personnel access to guns" -- Frank Lasee
It is unfortunate that a pol paying the price for pro-gun political speech will not give us good principled cause to support him.

One of the guns illustrated is a Kel-Tec P-32.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
with proper permitting and training.We shouldn't allow guns in schools, bars, health

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20101022/APC06/10220435/1st-Senate-District--Monk-Elmer
"Do you support allowing concealed carry?"
Monk Elmer said:
Forty-eight other states have successfully implemented concealed carry. As long as they don't point the gun at me, I support allowing law-abiding citizens to carry concealed guns, with proper permitting and training. We shouldn't allow guns in our schools, health care facilities or bars and restaurants.

Justincase

Yeah Monk Elmer is not getting my vote. I spoke with him personally and he told me face to face that he does not support any kind of carry. Now he is just saying what he needs to say to get votes.

Good information.