• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Having surgery soon, need to raise funds. I am selling my......

M

McX

we'll be thinking of you, and praying for good news. If you die, who are the zombies going to fight?!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
we'll be thinking of you, and praying for good news. If you die, who are the zombies going to fight?!

If I die , well then....LOL you might be fighting me, ha ha ha ha WELL ARMED ZOMBIE....ok that's sick humor... I am keeping my Ruger SR-556 , THE 4000 ROUNDS of ammo & the 100 - 30round mags I got. iF I am still alive this coming summer, I am getting Another Glock 34 & a 38 special, you know for concealed carry.

Last edited:

The Don

Fortunately for us zombies have notoriously poor eyesight and horrible fine motor skills.

Seriously though, good luck with your tests on Monday.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Thank you everyone, for the kind words & wishes. I believe in the power of prayer & Miracles....but with my luck & this freeking dark cloud that has been following me around my entire life... I won't hold me breath that anything good comes my way.. Normally the big guy has better things to do than dispatch his angels to aid me, although I did have a guardian angel once, she saved from a Motorcycle wreck..that would have killed anyone else, I walked away unscratched......

AaronS

The older you get, the more odd stuff happens to your body. I know so many people that have had lumps, bumps and dark things removed from them, I can't count.
A little lump? I am sure it will just be removed, and you will be fine. You have to try to keep a good outlook on this all. Again, the older you get, the more strange stuff you end up with.
Hang in there, all will be okay.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Thanks everyone, I need to sell the Glock & Mossberg to help pay my insurance deductable. You better take really good care of the dog....or I will haunt you ! lol

Last edited:
M

McX

be sure to arrive at the hospital, stylishly dressed, wearing a wisconsincarry t-shirt, and a fashionable hat from a place i have heard of.