• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi everyone!

American Boy With a Gun

So, I've been gone a while, I visit MGO daily, but OCDO sorta lost my attention. Ive been busy as all hell as of late. STILL dont own a carry gun. :lol: So, I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Including all the new names i'm seeing. Patiently finishing school and waiting for July! :monkey<- Ive missed that monkey.

Sooo, hows the life of you fine ladies and gents?

ETA- Holy crap thats a lot of stickified threads!

Last edited:

American Boy With a Gun

Howdy stranger! I been busy too.
No gun? slacker.:mad: in a word, layaway.
Hope you stick around.
MGO? those people r mean, and they charge for the avitar.

Busy, busy, busy. Lol. :p

Nope, no gun. Lol. Come this time next year ill have one courtesy of the U.S Army.

I think ill be a bit more active. :cool:

Yes, MGO. They can be a bit uptight, and they do charge for the avatar, and other things. But I like it there. They answer questions with a quickness, and usually have a good joke or two.