Thread: Turner Field CC or OC

Turner Field CC or OC

I'm going tomorrow to the field with the kids and wife for the closing ceremonies for the Susan G Komen 3 day walk and will be carrying ..yep you guessed it Glock 21SF IWB. Hope they dont find it cause Im getting a ride and wont leave my gun in the car and wont go downtown unarmed. There should be 10's of thousands of people so Im gonna try...

Legal..., BUT do not be surprised IF 'they' ask you leave if you are caught.

Turner Field Prohibits Firearms in their Stadium.

The relevant Website to Visit is: http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ballpark/security.jsp

Violation of the Rules, listed on Website, in pertinant, as above, Jeopordize you to the Provisions of Georiga Law 16-7-21, regarding Criminal Trespass, should you refuse to leave when asked.
    Last edited by aadvark; 10-25-2010 at 12:19 PM.

CC in, OC out.

The actual event was at the site of the old stadium outside Turner field. There were about 4 police there. I did CC the whole time..no issue

Congradulations on your Successful Carry to or while at Turner Field/Stadium!
    Concealed Carry is, however, less Noticiable than Open Carry, and it has a strong sense of Anonymity surronding it.