• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Turner Field CC or OC

Glock21SFGA

I'm going tomorrow to the field with the kids and wife for the closing ceremonies for the Susan G Komen 3 day walk and will be carrying ..yep you guessed it Glock 21SF IWB. Hope they dont find it cause Im getting a ride and wont leave my gun in the car and wont go downtown unarmed. There should be 10's of thousands of people so Im gonna try...

aadvark

Legal..., BUT do not be surprised IF 'they' ask you leave if you are caught.

Turner Field Prohibits Firearms in their Stadium.

The relevant Website to Visit is: http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ballpark/security.jsp

Violation of the Rules, listed on Website, in pertinant, as above, Jeopordize you to the Provisions of Georiga Law 16-7-21, regarding Criminal Trespass, should you refuse to leave when asked.

Last edited:

Glock21SFGA

The actual event was at the site of the old stadium outside Turner field. There were about 4 police there. I did CC the whole time..no issue

aadvark

Congradulations on your Successful Carry to or while at Turner Field/Stadium!
Concealed Carry is, however, less Noticiable than Open Carry, and it has a strong sense of Anonymity surronding it.