• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shortcut to the Washington OC forum

Bill Starks

State Researcher
IF you type in www.washingtongunrights.com or .net in your browser it will take you right to the Washington forum.

washington gun rights is a domain that I own and have not got up and running as I hoped but for now I just have it redirected to the Washington forum. Its a whole lot easier to type than (forum.opencarry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?131-Washington).

Enjoy.....

Last edited:

jeeper1

When I want to save a link to any page I want to return to I either use "control+D" then save or Right click on the page and left click on "bookmark this page".
I almost never type an address.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
this is a link that folks can tell other folks an easy way without going to the oc.org site then find the washington forum. in other words an easy direct link.....

Bill Starks

State Researcher
folks... this is mainly a shortcut to tell folks how to get to the Washington forum. It wasn't meant to be used as a internet shortcut for your computer as I am sure you all know how to set up shortcuts in your browser.

I just got tired of telling Washington state people to go to the main OC site and then find the Washington forum......

Deleted_User

IF you type in www.washingtongunrights.com or .net in your browser it will take you right to the Washington forum.

washington gun rights is a domain that I own and have not got up and running as I hoped but for now I just have it redirected to the Washington forum. Its a whole lot easier to type than (forum.opencarry.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?131-Washington).

Enjoy.....

GREAT idea M1. Thanks. This will be easier to point newbies to. I see how this is very useful. +2 for you.

Last edited:

sirpuma

folks... this is mainly a shortcut to tell folks how to get to the Washington forum. It wasn't meant to be used as a internet shortcut for your computer as I am sure you all know how to set up shortcuts in your browser.

I just got tired of telling Washington state people to go to the main OC site and then find the Washington forum......

Ok, I got ya. And you are very generous to use that as a redirect.