• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Some people on here don't want the poor to own guns

vermonter

You "freedom Loving" people should read this. Gun ownership for self defense isn't just for the "Rich Republicans". In states like NY it's for the rich and connected. In Florida you ALSO have to buy your right to self defense for $117! If you are poor it might as well $1,117!

Read this and write your rep to get it reduced to something reasonable like $25:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2600851/posts?page=4

vermonter

No arguement! Can you tell me where to mail my $16.72 for 2011? I can afford that!

confedneck

put it in an envelope, do so for the next 7 years, then add 2 extra dollars for a stamp and money order

kwikrnu

Banned
put it in an envelope, do so for the next 7 years, then add 2 extra dollars for a stamp and money order

Your suggestion is to save up for 7 years? :lol: You forgot the cost of the training class, photo, and finger printing.

The payment for licensing and permitting of a right is unconstitutional.

brboyer

Your suggestion is to save up for 7 years? :lol: You forgot the cost of the training class, photo, and finger printing.

Not until the enabling legislation is declared so by a court of competent jurisdiction.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
ixtow's Troll account?

Don't you wish? I've got one account. No need to waste that much of my time trolling the trolls.... How dare there be someone else who has a problem with elitism.... Snuff them too!

Calling you out and letting you show off what you're really made of.... I will never fail to do this.

A Right is not something you pay for, at all, in any amount, for any reason, ever.

Last edited:

wrightme

What? You need a license to OC?

Ohhhhhhhh. Florida forum .........someone of indeterminate location....... posting a discussion thread about Texas

Last edited: