• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NW Georgia OC dinner - Nov 5th

COMMANDER1911

For anyone who is interested, I am setting up an OC dinner on Nov 6th at 6pm. You don't have to OC if you don't feel comfortable. This is just an event to support the RKBA and have some fun with people with whom we share a common passion. The venue is not decided yet but I will be calling around the next couple of days to find a good OC friendly place. Also I'm open for suggestions. We already have 7 or 8 people attending including spouses and children. So let me know if anyone is interested so I can have a big enough section in the resteraunt.

Last edited:

Quiet-MAtt

Come on folks, we know you're out there. Let's have a good turnout.
Thanks to Commander1911 for doing this.

Glock21SFGA

Wish we could go but were primitive camping in Dallas with some 40 some folks from Survivalist boards.com learning survival skills with my two sons the 5th, 6th n 7th. Open to another date though