Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Fingerprint Removal Request

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chilton, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    3,481

    Fingerprint Removal Request

    Here is the form that may be used to remove your fingerprints from the system if you were arrested for a crime and either the charges were dropped or you prevailed in court and the charges were dismissed.Fingerprint Removal Request Page 1.pdfFingerprint Removal Request Page 2.pdf


    Thought this might be helpful to MKEgal and anyone else who would like to get their prints out of the system.
    Last edited by J.Gleason; 10-25-2010 at 12:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Regular Member oak1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,936
    Beats burning them off with a hot iron.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    9,197
    The FBI will destroy their copy of the arrest fingerprint card.
    Whattabout G00gle's cache?

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cy-breach.html

  4. #4
    Regular Member oldbanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    beckofbeyond - Idaho
    Posts
    416
    What happens to the fingerprints given for a CWP?

    In Idaho I gave two sets, do all states take two and keep one on file for the county?

  5. #5
    Regular Member MKEgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    in front of my computer, WI
    Posts
    4,396
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbanger View Post
    What happens to the fingerprints given for a CWP?
    You'd have to ask the state(s) involved. I'd guess they keep them in their files at least until your license expires.

    do all states take two and keep one on file for the county?
    No... the 3 I've done only wanted 1 each.

    What Mr. Gleason is referring to with these forms is when someone is wrongfully arrested (like me, or Frank, or the Madison 5, or I'm forgetting his name in West Allis) we can tell the state to remove our info from their files. Or at least, our fingerprints. Wonder how this works at the local level? (Other than including it as reparations in a lawsuit, as has been done in my case.)

    BTW - thanks for digging this up. How do you find these things??
    Last edited by MKEgal; 10-25-2010 at 04:50 PM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chilton, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    3,481
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    You'd have to ask the state(s) involved. I'd guess they keep them in their files at least until your license expires.


    No... the 3 I've done only wanted 1 each.

    What Mr. Gleason is referring to with these forms is when someone is wrongfully arrested (like me, or Frank, or the Madison 5, or I'm forgetting his name in West Allis) we can tell the state to remove our info from their files. Or at least, our fingerprints. Wonder how this works at the local level? (Other than including it as reparations in a lawsuit, as has been done in my case.)

    BTW - thanks for digging this up. How do you find these things??
    Local LEO are obligated to remove your prints from their files immediately.

  7. #7
    Regular Member oak1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,936
    I doubt they ever do get expunged, legal or not. That's a file and forget issue there.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    kansas city,ks
    Posts
    1

    what if you didnt fill out the form

    Does anyone know what happens if the form is not filled in with the fingerprints,and just a letter from the DA statig that no charges have been filed and that it was a nolle prosquei?(the DOJ&FBI have removed their "record" but I dont think the arresting agency was notified-so they are still reporting the arrest to FBI through NCIC/III)



    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    You'd have to ask the state(s) involved. I'd guess they keep them in their files at least until your license expires.


    No... the 3 I've done only wanted 1 each.

    What Mr. Gleason is referring to with these forms is when someone is wrongfully arrested (like me, or Frank, or the Madison 5, or I'm forgetting his name in West Allis) we can tell the state to remove our info from their files. Or at least, our fingerprints. Wonder how this works at the local level? (Other than including it as reparations in a lawsuit, as has been done in my case.)

    BTW - thanks for digging this up. How do you find these things??

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    why?
    Posts
    57
    Not trying to sound ignorant here but what is a fingerprint removal request and what is it used for?

    ETA: I mean what is it used for other than what the OP stated? You have to have been arrested right?
    Last edited by Crassus; 12-09-2010 at 08:28 AM.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,185
    Gleason did always love bumping his own threads...

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    why?
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Gleason did always love bumping his own threads...
    In case you did not notice Spartacus, this thread was bumped by Seriousone.
    Do you have an infatuation with this Gleason or what? Maybe he shunned your advances or something?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    In case you did not notice Spartacus, this thread was bumped by Seriousone.
    Do you have an infatuation with this Gleason or what? Maybe he shunned your advances or something?
    Do you mean SeriousOne from Kansas City with one post? lol

    You guys are like roaches up in this joint.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    why?
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Do you mean SeriousOne from Kansas City with one post? lol

    You guys are like roaches up in this joint.

    So now new members are roaches? Tell me Spartacus, just what do you hope to accomplish by running off every new member that comes to OCDO?

    I did not realize that this was a private membership club only. I have not even been posting in this forum very long, I have had absolutely no personal conversations with you before this morning and you have, without any provocation what so ever attacked me, Tweety and others without cause. In the other forums I frequent we call people like you "Troll."

    I was good enough to keep my word on the other thread and removed the info, now I ask that you be civil and remove that ridiculous signature your sportin.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    So now new members are roaches? Tell me Spartacus, just what do you hope to accomplish by running off every new member that comes to OCDO?

    I did not realize that this was a private membership club only. I have not even been posting in this forum very long, I have had absolutely no personal conversations with you before this morning and you have, without any provocation what so ever attacked me, Tweety and others without cause. In the other forums I frequent we call people like you "Troll."

    I was good enough to keep my word on the other thread and removed the info, now I ask that you be civil and remove that ridiculous signature your sportin.
    You are soooo Gleasony its not even funny.

    We will see who comes out on top of this one.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    why?
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    You are soooo Gleasony its not even funny.

    We will see who comes out on top of this one.

    So we shall.
    I take it that is your response and you do not wish to be a civil participant on this forum.
    Last edited by Crassus; 12-09-2010 at 10:01 AM.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    So we shall.
    I take it that is your response and you do not wish to be a civil participant on this forum.
    At this point I am the unofficial WI forum pest exterminator.

    For a Huffman rat you put out wordplay as bait and he can't resist.

    For a Gleason weasel you poke his emotions with a stick and he bites every time.

    I outed Big Guy and you are next.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    why?
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    At this point I am the unofficial WI forum pest exterminator.

    For a Huffman rat you put out wordplay as bait and he can't resist.

    For a Gleason weasel you poke his emotions with a stick and he bites every time.

    I outed Big Guy and you are next.

    Ooooo ouch! That really hurt. Not.

    Get a life troll.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Ooooo ouch! That really hurt. Not.

    Get a life troll.

    Marcus Licinius Crassus (Latin: M·LICINIVS·P·F·P·N·CRASSVS[1]) (ca. 115 BC – 53 BC) was a Roman general and politician who commanded the left wing of Sulla's army at the Battle of the Colline Gate, suppressed the slave revolt led by Spartacus

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    why?
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Marcus Licinius Crassus (Latin: M·LICINIVS·P·F·P·N·CRASSVS[1]) (ca. 115 BC – 53 BC) was a Roman general and politician who commanded the left wing of Sulla's army at the Battle of the Colline Gate, suppressed the slave revolt led by Spartacus
    And this proves what troll?

  20. #20
    Regular Member oak1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,936
    Would all of you please cease the waste of bandwidth and the destruction of every thread? Jeeze, what bunch of adolescents.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

  21. #21
    Regular Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    OTP, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    230
    I would go for this for fingerprint removal:


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Print-1.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	4752
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Print-2.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	4753



    Somebody had to do it!

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my pick up truck
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Not trying to sound ignorant here but what is a fingerprint removal request and what is it used for?

    ETA: I mean what is it used for other than what the OP stated? You have to have been arrested right?
    If you go with what the OP said. The removal request in used to remove your information in the event that you are acquitted or charges are dropped. In other words if there was no crime committed then they can't keep your finger prints. At least that is the way I am taking it.
    I will have to down load a copy and keep it in my files in case I ever need it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •