• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fingerprint Removal Request

J.Gleason

Banned
Last edited:

MKEgal

What happens to the fingerprints given for a CWP?
You'd have to ask the state(s) involved. I'd guess they keep them in their files at least until your license expires.

do all states take two and keep one on file for the county?
No... the 3 I've done only wanted 1 each.

What Mr. Gleason is referring to with these forms is when someone is wrongfully arrested (like me, or Frank, or the Madison 5, or I'm forgetting his name in West Allis) we can tell the state to remove our info from their files. Or at least, our fingerprints. Wonder how this works at the local level? (Other than including it as reparations in a lawsuit, as has been done in my case.)

BTW - thanks for digging this up. How do you find these things??

Last edited:

J.Gleason

Banned
You'd have to ask the state(s) involved. I'd guess they keep them in their files at least until your license expires.

What Mr. Gleason is referring to with these forms is when someone is wrongfully arrested (like me, or Frank, or the Madison 5, or I'm forgetting his name in West Allis) we can tell the state to remove our info from their files. Or at least, our fingerprints. Wonder how this works at the local level? (Other than including it as reparations in a lawsuit, as has been done in my case.)

Local LEO are obligated to remove your prints from their files immediately.

seriousone

what if you didnt fill out the form

Does anyone know what happens if the form is not filled in with the fingerprints,and just a letter from the DA statig that no charges have been filed and that it was a nolle prosquei?(the DOJ&FBI have removed their "record" but I dont think the arresting agency was notified-so they are still reporting the arrest to FBI through NCIC/III)

Crassus

Banned
Not trying to sound ignorant here but what is a fingerprint removal request and what is it used for?

ETA: I mean what is it used for other than what the OP stated? You have to have been arrested right?

Last edited:

Crassus

Banned
Gleason did always love bumping his own threads... :p

In case you did not notice Spartacus, this thread was bumped by Seriousone.
Do you have an infatuation with this Gleason or what? Maybe he shunned your advances or something?

Crassus

Banned
Do you mean SeriousOne from Kansas City with one post? lol

You guys are like roaches up in this joint.

So now new members are roaches? Tell me Spartacus, just what do you hope to accomplish by running off every new member that comes to OCDO?

I did not realize that this was a private membership club only. I have not even been posting in this forum very long, I have had absolutely no personal conversations with you before this morning and you have, without any provocation what so ever attacked me, Tweety and others without cause. In the other forums I frequent we call people like you "Troll."

I was good enough to keep my word on the other thread and removed the info, now I ask that you be civil and remove that ridiculous signature your sportin.

Spartacus

Banned
So now new members are roaches? Tell me Spartacus, just what do you hope to accomplish by running off every new member that comes to OCDO?

I did not realize that this was a private membership club only. I have not even been posting in this forum very long, I have had absolutely no personal conversations with you before this morning and you have, without any provocation what so ever attacked me, Tweety and others without cause. In the other forums I frequent we call people like you "Troll."

I was good enough to keep my word on the other thread and removed the info, now I ask that you be civil and remove that ridiculous signature your sportin.

You are soooo Gleasony its not even funny.

We will see who comes out on top of this one.

Crassus

Banned
You are soooo Gleasony its not even funny.

We will see who comes out on top of this one.

So we shall.
I take it that is your response and you do not wish to be a civil participant on this forum.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
So we shall.
I take it that is your response and you do not wish to be a civil participant on this forum.

At this point I am the unofficial WI forum pest exterminator.

For a Huffman rat you put out wordplay as bait and he can't resist.

For a Gleason weasel you poke his emotions with a stick and he bites every time.

I outed Big Guy and you are next.

Crassus

Banned
At this point I am the unofficial WI forum pest exterminator.

For a Huffman rat you put out wordplay as bait and he can't resist.

For a Gleason weasel you poke his emotions with a stick and he bites every time.

I outed Big Guy and you are next.

Ooooo ouch! That really hurt. Not.

Get a life troll.

oak1971

Would all of you please cease the waste of bandwidth and the destruction of every thread? Jeeze, what bunch of adolescents.