Thread: Paul Hemlke: Got a Gender Gap Problem? Push for Gun Restrictions

SEMO, , USA

Paul Hemlke: Got a Gender Gap Problem? Push for Gun Restrictions

Hemlke is grasping at straws trying to keep the Brady Bunch relevent.

If Democrats want to know what women want this election season, I encourage their campaign gurus to start talking about an issue that has strong consistent support from women of all ages, races, and locations: gun control.

He even takes on OC

The same poll found that 63 percent of women said they were less likely to vote for a candidate for elected office who wanted to make it easier for people to carry loaded guns openly in public (with only 18 percent saying it would make them more likely to vote for such a candidate).

Newcastle, Wyoming, USA
    Most of these pols are suspect to start with, and I certainly wouldn't trust anything out of Huffington.

Second, more and more women are seeking training, buying guns, getting "permits" and actually carrying guns every day. I train lots of them.

Depends on the part of the country you're in, but I'm certainly not worried about women and guns.

If you are, then get out there and educate more women about the reality of guns and self defense. Take them to the range. Send them my free book. PM for details.

The first chapter is the story of the man I had to shoot to save my life. It's an eye opener for most people.
    But, in the end, I live and therefore I am. I donít need any other personís permission to live or defend myself. I donít need anyoneís vetting of my intentions or sanity, nor approval for the self defense tool I choose or how I carry it.

I donít NEED to explain myself. I donít NEED any reasons at all.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Where's my post???

Oh, well. I made a similar post, here.
    Last edited by since9; 11-05-2010 at 03:30 AM.
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.