• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do not play with guns

SFCRetired

Yeah that's terrible for him; doesn't help the baby much though.
As a father and grandfather, I cannot even begin to imagine the mental anguish this man is experiencing and will experience. Just one microsecond of sheer stupidity and he basically ended three lives; the child's, his, and the child's mother's.

I included her in there because, as a man, I cannot imagine carrying another human under your heart for nine months, going through the birth process, and then having that child snatched away like this.

Even with all of that, I hope someone has the compassion to reach out to both of them and try to comfort them. These are, after all two of our fellow humans who are hurting in a way that most of us cannot even imagine. I pray that none of us ever experiences this.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
As a father and grandfather, I cannot even begin to imagine the mental anguish this man is experiencing and will experience. Just one microsecond of sheer stupidity and he basically ended three lives; the child's, his, and the child's mother's.

I included her in there because, as a man, I cannot imagine carrying another human under your heart for nine months, going through the birth process, and then having that child snatched away like this.

Even with all of that, I hope someone has the compassion to reach out to both of them and try to comfort them. These are, after all two of our fellow humans who are hurting in a way that most of us cannot even imagine. I pray that none of us ever experiences this.

You, sir, are a gentleman.

Last edited:

230therapy

This is exactly why I use Snap-Caps. It has everything to do with gun safety and nothing to do with protecting the gun. Snap-Caps force the user to open the action and empty the gun.