Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lizzy's Green Cafe Friday Fish Fry...AGAIN! Friday October 29th!

Thumbs up Lizzy's Green Cafe Friday Fish Fry...AGAIN! Friday October 29th!

Once again several of us are going to Lizzy's Green Cafe for the Friday Fish Fry. Those of you who are going please post or PM me, McX or Springfield 1911 (Hope you don't mind Frank!) and we can give Adam and Lizzy a heads up on how many people to expect.

The last time we got together at Lizzy's there were over 50 of us and the "All You Can Eat" fish was gone by 8 that night. There is also grilled Salmon, chicken, hamburgers, clam chowder, chili, and I can't remember what else but the food is and was great.

McX, myself and Springfield plan on arriving around 6:30 to 7 and hope to see many of you again. Please bring your friends and family and yes, open carry is encouraged!

Restaurant opens at 4 for those that eat early and please take a minute to thank Adam, Lizzy and the great staff for their hospitality, food and the welcome they have given us.

Address: Lizzy's Green Cafe
    3731 S Beaumont Ave
    Kansasville, WI 53139

Phone: (262) 878-6162
    Last edited by rcawdor57; 10-25-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Add address to post.

Can you post the address again? I don't think I saved it in my GPS. I'll arrive shortly after 7.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Can you post the address again? I don't think I saved it in my GPS. I'll arrive shortly after 7.

Thanks Protias! I edited and added the address and phone number. I knew I forgot something.

Hope to see you again this Friday.

I was there this past Friday the 22nd and the week before. I plan on going each Friday from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by rcawdor57 View Post
    Thanks Protias! I edited and added the address and phone number. I knew I forgot something.

Hope to see you again this Friday.
    Anytime my friend. I hope to be there.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thumbs up Oak1971...looking forward to seeing you there!

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    I was there this past Friday the 22nd and the week before. I plan on going each Friday from here on out.

Not sure if I have met you. If not, I hope to meet you there this Friday!

Not sure if I have met you. If not, I hope to meet you there this Friday!
    Maybe we did, my name is Rob. I was in Khaki cargo pants with a 1911. See ya there.

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Maybe we did, my name is Rob. I was in Khaki cargo pants with a 1911. See ya there.
    I don't know if we met or not. I usually remember you guys with the 1911's. Those beauty's stand out. Alright, hope to see a bunch of us there Friday. And, I feel as you do, we should frequent Lizzy's as much as possible! Every Friday night is good for me except I am out of town two Friday nights a month.

Tell as many people as we can about Lizzy's and bring your friends and family!

Will do.

Talking Let's Invite Spartacus again!

OK Spartacus, the fish fry is on again this Friday. Come on down from La Crosse and join the crowd. Show these guys you aren't a Ruffian!

Looking forward to seeing a big crowd again.

Now that would be....interesting.

Smile Yes It Would Be!

Very interesting to see Spartacus again. To his credit it is quite a drive for him from La Crosse and he DID come down for the open carry get together at Starbucks in Delavan a short while back.

But if he does make it this Friday I WILL BUY HIS DINNER.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Very interesting to see Spartacus again. To his credit it is quite a drive for him from La Crosse and he DID come down for the open carry get together at Starbucks in Delavan a short while back.

But if he does make it this Friday I WILL BUY HIS DINNER.
    And Spartacus is welcome to be a guest in my home.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I will attempt to be there between 6:30-7:00.

Thumbs up Great Friends, Great Hospitality! Oh, and Great Food!

Quote Originally Posted by springfield 1911 View Post
    And Spartacus is welcome to be a guest in my home.
    It really would be nice to see Spartacus again. It was great meeting Spartacus in Delavan and ribbing him.

Either way anyone feels about one person or another we all are still one big family.

I am proud to know and be friends with many of you and especially McX and Springfield 1911. Better friends will never be found.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    I will attempt to be there between 6:30-7:00.

See you there Paul!

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar

Mmmm. good fish!

And I'll be there as well, along with my wife and a couple friends. What do you know, I'm another Rob with a 1911! (a 4" Springfield Champion, that is.) Should be there around 6:30-7:00 also.

We were there 2 weeks ago, but I only met a couple of you outside the restaurant after dinner. Then I met Paul the next day at the Janesville rally, where I joined WCI. Looking forward to meeting more of you tomorrow night (OK, later today!)
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Oh, and a little intro... I'm new to the forum (obviously) and just started OC'ing, but far from being new to firearms, the 2A, and the issues surrounding legal carry. (I'm STILL pissed at Sherman and Steinbrink!) I'm already familiar with the statutes and requirements for OC, so I have a head start on many new members.

Spent the last 20 years in the motorcyclists' rights movement (ABATE of Wisconsin and Motorcycle Riders Foundation), so I never had the time to join this movement - but that doesn't mean it's not important to me!

I've been lurking around here for about a month getting a feel for the place, and it's time to come out of the shadows. Looking forward to meeting more of you and participating in the discussions. Ride free - and carry free, too!
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Thumbs up Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post
    Oh, and a little intro... I'm new to the forum (obviously) and just started OC'ing, but far from being new to firearms, the 2A, and the issues surrounding legal carry. (I'm STILL pissed at Sherman and Steinbrink!) I'm already familiar with the statutes and requirements for OC, so I have a head start on many new members.

Spent the last 20 years in the motorcyclists' rights movement (ABATE of Wisconsin and Motorcycle Riders Foundation), so I never had the time to join this movement - but that doesn't mean it's not important to me!

I've been lurking around here for about a month getting a feel for the place, and it's time to come out of the shadows. Looking forward to meeting more of you and participating in the discussions. Ride free - and carry free, too!
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking a stance. You have come to the right place to learn and keep up on current events.

I, McX and Springfield 1911 should be there between 6:30 and 7 tonight. Look forward to meeting you.

You should take a moment and introduce yourself in a new thread started by you. That way a lot of people will see you and welcome you.

Carry On!

Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post

Welcome. See you tonight.

It really would be nice to see Spartacus again. It was great meeting Spartacus in Delavan and ribbing him.

Either way anyone feels about one person or another we all are still one big family.

I am proud to know and be friends with many of you and especially McX and Springfield 1911. Better friends will never be found.
    Well Dang It All rcawdor57 Haven't you looked in the mirror lately? Looks like a Good Friend to me right there.

You should take a moment and introduce yourself in a new thread started by you. That way a lot of people will see you and welcome you.

Carry On!
    Will do, thanks!

Have Gun - Will Carry Welcome Glad to have you amongst us.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I will be there at 6:30. My wife is feeling under the weather so I will be baching it.

I'll be there at 6:30ish.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast