• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe Friday Fish Fry...AGAIN! Friday October 29th!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Once again several of us are going to Lizzy's Green Cafe for the Friday Fish Fry. Those of you who are going please post or PM me, McX or Springfield 1911 (Hope you don't mind Frank!) and we can give Adam and Lizzy a heads up on how many people to expect.

The last time we got together at Lizzy's there were over 50 of us and the "All You Can Eat" fish was gone by 8 that night. There is also grilled Salmon, chicken, hamburgers, clam chowder, chili, and I can't remember what else but the food is and was great.

McX, myself and Springfield plan on arriving around 6:30 to 7 and hope to see many of you again. Please bring your friends and family and yes, open carry is encouraged!

Restaurant opens at 4 for those that eat early and please take a minute to thank Adam, Lizzy and the great staff for their hospitality, food and the welcome they have given us.

Address: Lizzy's Green Cafe
3731 S Beaumont Ave
Kansasville, WI 53139

Phone: (262) 878-6162

Last edited:

protias

Can you post the address again? I don't think I saved it in my GPS. I'll arrive shortly after 7.

oak1971

I was there this past Friday the 22nd and the week before. I plan on going each Friday from here on out.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Maybe we did, my name is Rob. I was in Khaki cargo pants with a 1911. See ya there.

I don't know if we met or not. I usually remember you guys with the 1911's. Those beauty's stand out. Alright, hope to see a bunch of us there Friday. And, I feel as you do, we should frequent Lizzy's as much as possible! Every Friday night is good for me except I am out of town two Friday nights a month.

Tell as many people as we can about Lizzy's and bring your friends and family!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Let's Invite Spartacus again!

OK Spartacus, the fish fry is on again this Friday. Come on down from La Crosse and join the crowd. Show these guys you aren't a Ruffian! :)

Looking forward to seeing a big crowd again.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Yes It Would Be!

Very interesting to see Spartacus again. To his credit it is quite a drive for him from La Crosse and he DID come down for the open carry get together at Starbucks in Delavan a short while back.

But if he does make it this Friday I WILL BUY HIS DINNER. :)

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
Very interesting to see Spartacus again. To his credit it is quite a drive for him from La Crosse and he DID come down for the open carry get together at Starbucks in Delavan a short while back.

But if he does make it this Friday I WILL BUY HIS DINNER. :)

And Spartacus is welcome to be a guest in my home.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Great Friends, Great Hospitality! Oh, and Great Food!

And Spartacus is welcome to be a guest in my home.

It really would be nice to see Spartacus again. It was great meeting Spartacus in Delavan and ribbing him. :)

Either way anyone feels about one person or another we all are still one big family.

I am proud to know and be friends with many of you and especially McX and Springfield 1911. Better friends will never be found.

Have Gun - Will Carry

Mmmm. good fish!

And I'll be there as well, along with my wife and a couple friends. What do you know, I'm another Rob with a 1911! (a 4" Springfield Champion, that is.) Should be there around 6:30-7:00 also.

We were there 2 weeks ago, but I only met a couple of you outside the restaurant after dinner. Then I met Paul the next day at the Janesville rally, where I joined WCI. Looking forward to meeting more of you tomorrow night (OK, later today!)

Have Gun - Will Carry

Oh, and a little intro... I'm new to the forum (obviously) and just started OC'ing, but far from being new to firearms, the 2A, and the issues surrounding legal carry. (I'm STILL pissed at Sherman and Steinbrink!) I'm already familiar with the statutes and requirements for OC, so I have a head start on many new members.

Spent the last 20 years in the motorcyclists' rights movement (ABATE of Wisconsin and Motorcycle Riders Foundation), so I never had the time to join this movement - but that doesn't mean it's not important to me!

I've been lurking around here for about a month getting a feel for the place, and it's time to come out of the shadows. Looking forward to meeting more of you and participating in the discussions. Ride free - and carry free, too!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to the forum!

Oh, and a little intro... I'm new to the forum (obviously) and just started OC'ing, but far from being new to firearms, the 2A, and the issues surrounding legal carry. (I'm STILL pissed at Sherman and Steinbrink!) I'm already familiar with the statutes and requirements for OC, so I have a head start on many new members.

Spent the last 20 years in the motorcyclists' rights movement (ABATE of Wisconsin and Motorcycle Riders Foundation), so I never had the time to join this movement - but that doesn't mean it's not important to me!

I've been lurking around here for about a month getting a feel for the place, and it's time to come out of the shadows. Looking forward to meeting more of you and participating in the discussions. Ride free - and carry free, too!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for taking a stance. You have come to the right place to learn and keep up on current events.

I, McX and Springfield 1911 should be there between 6:30 and 7 tonight. Look forward to meeting you.

You should take a moment and introduce yourself in a new thread started by you. That way a lot of people will see you and welcome you.

Carry On!

protias

Welcome. See you tonight.