• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's Green Cafe Friday Fish Fry...AGAIN! Friday October 29th!

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
It really would be nice to see Spartacus again. It was great meeting Spartacus in Delavan and ribbing him. :)

Either way anyone feels about one person or another we all are still one big family.

I am proud to know and be friends with many of you and especially McX and Springfield 1911. Better friends will never be found.

Well Dang It All rcawdor57 Haven't you looked in the mirror lately? Looks like a Good Friend to me right there.

Jason in WI

I'm gonna run to my parents house and pick them up, maybe my nephew too and then head over. Not sure what time I'll get there. Hope we don't run out of burgers and fish again :D!

oak1971

Great time tonight, got to meet new people and enjoy some very tasty fish. Hats off to Lizzy, Adam and the staff.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Thanks For Supporting Lizzy's Green Cafe!

Another great night at the cafe! I didn't count the number of us that were there around 7 but going back through my memory if I counted correctly there were 17 of us.

During our visit we had a gentleman come over and ask us "What are all the guns about" or something like that. Our "LEADER" :) Paul explained that we were just having dinner with friends. The man asked how often we carried and Paul said "I carry all the time". The guy was pleasant and seemed surprised and asked if any of us had ever been hassled by the police. That led to the discussion about "The Madison 5" of which 3 of them were sitting at the table.

All in all it was a pleasant discussion and I believe it opened the eyes of another person or persons that knew little to nothing about their right to carry and the laws we have to abide by.

Thanks goes out to all of us that attended and of course to Lizzy, Adam and the staff!

protias

After all was said and done, I of course had to use the bathroom and someone from the bar was in there as well. He had asked me about carrying in bars as well as restaurants that serve alcohol. I let him know that any place that serves alcohol for consumption (class B liquor license), it is prohibited to carry in there without owner/manager on duty's permission.