• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why Gottlieb was right about mid-terms

Dave Workman

Why gun rights activist Gottlieb was right about Nov. 2 elections

As this column noted last week here, this year’s election most assuredly is about gun rights. It is also about something else, at least here in Washington State, and especially in King County. It will be about honesty, and whether King County can finally shed its reputation for voter fraud biased toward Democrats.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...st-gottlieb-was-right-about-nov-2-elections-1

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/2asqu4l

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
That was a great article, Dave. While Rossi definitely isn't my preferred candidate, he IS the one who is on the ballot. My guy didn't make it past the primary. To write him in now would be a wasted vote and would do NOTHING to achieve our first priority, which is to get Patty Murray OUT of DC.

I voted for Rossi. It was the only thing that made sense.

Jeff Hayes

That was a great article, Dave. While Rossi definitely isn't my preferred candidate, he IS the one who is on the ballot. My guy didn't make it past the primary. To write him in now would be a wasted vote and would do NOTHING to achieve our first priority, which is to get Patty Murray OUT of DC.

I voted for Rossi. It was the only thing that made sense.

I voted for Rossi as well, anything to get rid of Murry.

amlevin

If Rossi is elected, the time to start holding him accountable is Day One! We can't afford to wait 6 years. If he's not doing the job, someone else needs to be found, groomed, and elected. If the Republicans don't do this, the Democrats surely will.

Also, the time is here to look to replacing the other worthless Washington State Senator. Maria Cantwell may be somewhat smarter than Patty Murray (and taller too) but her seat needs to turn Red too when she stands for re-election in 2012. Would be sweet to see her unemployed at the same time as Obama.

The time is NOW, though, to start finding an opponent that can be elected and supporting their bid.