• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Poll That we Need to Hit

M

McX

done. seems to be a severe infestation of anti-lopes grazing on that poll.

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
The anti-gun nuts lost the last two polls so they keep changing the wording and creating new ones.

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
There are actually three polls, they (anti-gun) keep loosing and changing the language.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Done. Watched the video too.. looks like a little information could go a long way with several folks on that video.

Feels good to be a Virginian, doesn't it? Carrying openly is just not a problem in the places I go doing what I do on a normal basis.

And yes, there were some misconceptions in the video. Interestingly, though Florida is in the deep South, not one of the people in the video had a Southern accent. Might tell you something about who and what moves into that state.

protias

Voted

Feels good to be a Virginian, doesn't it? Carrying openly is just not a problem in the places I go doing what I do on a normal basis.

And yes, there were some misconceptions in the video. Interestingly, though Florida is in the deep South, not one of the people in the video had a Southern accent. Might tell you something about who and what moves into that state.

I've had many people tell me that in FL, you have to go north to get to "the south."

sultan62

The polls are currently:

60-40 against
80-20 for
91-9 for

This is more of a study in poll science than anything even remotely related to firearms.

beebobby

If they worded it to say "Law abiding citizens", I think it would be a hands down win for us.

K

kittyhawk63

I voted and it was 45% no 55% yes. We are winning

I voted.

Check this out now. See today's tally.
If you haven’t voted on this poll, please do so and let your “gun loving” friends know to vote also.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/todaysbuzz/tuesday/sfl-open-carry-buzz-10262010,0,5659123.story

Here is the poll. Not too biased, is it?

What do you think?

Should Floridians be allowed to carry weapons openly?

No way. We have already given the gun lovers too much freedom with their guns in Florida. Now to just let them carry their guns openly and wave them at everybody? Are you nuts? (3446 responses)
56%

Absolutely yes. The vast majority of states allow people to carry guns openly. It is a right that all gun owners should have, despite the whining of the gun-hating liberals. (2676 responses)
44%

6122 total responses so far.
(Results not scientific)

Go vote in favor of Open Carry and help Florida’s 2nd Amendment citizens.