• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC while voting

nobama

I know this subject has been batted around but was wondering about OC while voting in a fire station ? Where does a fire station stand?

sultan62

I am very much not a lawyer.

I think OC, but not CC, would be legal in that case. I think.

Make sure for yourself ahead of time if you decide to do it.

I am not a lawyer. This is not legal advice. I refuse all liability that any reader may take based on having read this. These opinions are my own and I have no expertise, so do your own research.

Sorry for the redundancy, but I don't want someone on a random Google search to see that post, carry, get arrested, and try to blame me. That is one kind of hassle I definitely don't need.

MamaLiberty

I OC to vote AGAINST new taxes here in Wyoming... At the old Wyoming National Guard Armory. Nobody even seems to notice.

Unless it is Federal property or a school, OC is legal and accepted almost everywhere here.