newbies in this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rescue11 View Post
    Hi : I would like to get educated before
    My first OC with people how actualy
    have exp. and know how to educate
    newbies in this.
    Welcome to the forum
    Last edited by J.Gleason; 10-26-2010 at 03:25 PM.

welcome to the forum.
    I had to change my signature because you know who got upset about it.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Wisconsin Statutes

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...es-and-Caselaw

Read and understand the statutes. Note that there is controversy by non-lawyers. OCDO Rule (15) applies

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

It is likely that someone will be along shortly to hit you up for some money. You may but it is not required.
    Last edited by Doug Huffman; 10-26-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Banned
    newbies in this.

Welcome. The best thing to do is to hook up with guys in your area (is it Milwaukee?), and go out with them for a couple of times until you get the feel.

Do a lot of reading here. There is a wealth of info in amongst all the hubris.

Join Wisconsin Carry, Inc. and get on the mailing list for all the events and happenings around the state. Go to www.wisconsincarry.org to sign up.

See my signature for all your pertinent information.

If want to meet up sometime, just let me know.

Come to the Fish Fry this Friday! http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...y-October-29th!
    Last edited by protias; 10-26-2010 at 03:52 PM.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    open carry primer brochure.

Also, I'm sure if you are old enough to carry, you are old enough to know who you do or don't have to give money to.

If you would like to join Wisconsin Carry, you would be welcome. However, we help people whether they are members or not. If you ever experienced any harassment from police etc, just ask if you'd like our assistance. Its free.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    See my signature for all your pertinent information.

If want to meet up sometime, just let me know.

Come to the Fish Fry this Friday! http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...y-October-29th!
    That would be a good idea! This Friday, fish fry! If you feel uncomfortable, leave the sidearm in the vehicle, come on in and talk to someone with a sidearm, introduce yourself and we'll answer any questions you have. I'll probably be there between 6:30-7:00.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Welcome aboard.

Thumbs up Welcome to the forum and welcome to Open Carry!

newbies in this.
    This Friday's Fish Fry at Lizzy's Green Cafe is an excellent way to get out there the first time and meet like people. The cafe encourages open carry and all are welcome. With this in mind you won't have to worry about the establishment asking you to leave and you will be among people who support your right to keep and bear arms. And...the food is really good!

Hope to meet you this Friday. Please see the link which is "stickied" to the top of the threads for Lizzy's address.

bhancock
    Welcome aboard fellow Freedom Fighter. Glad you are here.

McX
    welcome to forum, such as it is; A new secure life has opened up for you. Join WisconsinCarry reasons are obvious. Hit the events, meet and discuss with the like minded. Hints to being here;

Read and digest what Doug posts, even if it irritates you, he is trying to help- use his knowledge to help stay out of trouble. The guys is also an internet book of laws and regs- he can blast them to you in a flash. Show him respect and courtesy, and you will get the same in return.

Feeding Sparticus is prohibited. if you stick your fingers in his cage he will bite you. The guy is a good chum, treat him with respect and courtesy, and you got a knowledgeable chum to talk with at open carry events.

Training for you and your family? Make the pilrimage to mecca, and seek out Hubert, you'll get real training you can use, and make a friend in the process that will always be there for you.

If your in our zone, make our meets, get to know everyone. Damn finest group of people I have ever met on here. Shop OC friendly places, let your money do the talking. Hang with experienced carriers for tips and to start. Dot every i, cross every t, do all the dances so you are always doing it right, and in the right. And lastly; Don't talk to the Police.

Learn your rights front and back and don't be afraid to exercise them. Most particularly remember "right to remain silent" is a right you can exercise immediately when dealing with a LEO. Carry with confidence and be normal; don't draw attention to yourself and most won't notice you're carrying or at least won't care. Brush up on how to respond to LEO's as you will deal wth them at one point or another, guaranteed.
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.