• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Gun Show

dwordinger

There isn't that much to set up Friday morning. Fetch and I were planning to start about 10:00.

The show hours were given in my first post. (It is open 1200 - 1900 Friday, 0900 - 1800 Saturday, and 0900 - 1600 Sunday.) Anyone who wants to help at the table, let me know what day and what time, and I'll build a schedule. If you have a cell phone, give me your number so if anyone has to change his schedule we can notify the person you were to relieve and the person who was to relieve you. If you would rather not post your cell number on the web for all the world to see, you can PM me.

And for the West Siders, bring lots of money, and support the local economy.

o2ryan

There isn't that much to set up Friday morning. Fetch and I were planning to start about 10:00....

So with that in mind, and the fact that Squeak can't make it Friday, shall we do breakfast Saturday at McDonald's instead? I suppose a few more Spokanadians could make it that day as well and we could call it a regular OC meet-up. So Saturday at McDonalds, 8 AM. If there is any interest, I will start another thread.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
We "Wet Siders" are bringing our weather with us......

spokane.jpg

Squeak

So with that in mind, and the fact that Squeak can't make it Friday, shall we do breakfast Saturday at McDonald's instead? I suppose a few more Spokanadians could make it that day as well and we could call it a regular OC meet-up. So Saturday at McDonalds, 8 AM. If there is any interest, I will start another thread.
INTEREST??!! Yer darn tootin!:banana: You da man! :banana:

BobR

I will be there all day friday. I was contemplating smoking a brisket flat and bringing it along for luch. So far the idea has received a luke warm response from those I floated it by. We would need buns to go along with it. I can do the brisket and bbq sauce. If there is enough interest I will do it, if not, I won't.

bob

Jeff Hayes

I will be there all day friday. I was contemplating smoking a brisket flat and bringing it along for luch. So far the idea has received a luke warm response from those I floated it by. We would need buns to go along with it. I can do the brisket and bbq sauce. If there is enough interest I will do it, if not, I won't.

bob

I'll bring the buns.

Squeak

bob
I can help out. Tell me what you need. Some bottled water? Bibs? Napkins?
Man, this is gonna be a goood weekend!

Last edited: