Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks Sunday Novembr 7th in Lakewood

Starbucks Sunday Novembr 7th in Lakewood

(Yes, I spelled November incorrectly)

I have seen meets in Seattle, Federal Way, Tacoma, Kent, and even Vancouver. I figured why the hell not, let's get together in Lakewood. I know my dad can most likely make this one as he lives 2 blocks away. I will be running around and having a full day of shopping, eating, and general money spending but I know it's starting in Lakewood at 10am at Starbucks:

5700 100th Street Suite 440 Lakewood, WA

This one is in the Rite Aid parking lot as you turn off of Bridgeport. If anyone would like to meet up for coffee, I'd love the company.
    Last edited by Deleted_User; 10-27-2010 at 01:52 AM.

I will be there in all my Neo-Nazi regalia....
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

I'd like to be there, but sunday mornings are taken, exactly at 10 am.

Yes, I know. If it helps, I didn't do it on purpose. I just happen to work Saturday now and Monday is reserved for Zmobie Smashing (I spelled it wrong on purpose)

Daylight Savings Time

Don't forget to turn your clocks BACK 1 hour as Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday 7 November. So if anyone shows up an hour early (and I can see myself doing this) we all know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Don't forget to turn your clocks BACK 1 hour as Daylight Savings Time ends on Sunday 7 November. So if anyone shows up an hour early (and I can see myself doing this) we all know why.

So in other words everyone show up at 10 except for Goose who needs to show up at 11....
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Sundays are usually a stretch for me, but I'll try to make this one... if the money holds out.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Regular Member WinchesterModel12's Avatar
    I'll try to make it.
    If guns kill people......then all of mine are defective........ UNCLE TED

Gimpy

Depends on how my foot is doing. If I do make it, save me a chair!
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Depends on how my foot is doing. If I do make it, save me a chair!
    I will gladly give up my chair if you can make it. Simply look for the MWAG and ask him to move

I will gladly give up my chair if you can make it. Simply look for the MWAG and ask him to move
    make sure you demand ID first...

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    make sure you demand ID first...
    + ∞ !!!!

Now we just need to figure out how to get massivedesign to come up north a little bit and meet us....
    Last edited by devildoc5; 10-30-2010 at 06:09 AM.

I'm gonna try and make this one... Shouldn't be an issue. Haven't been to an OC meet in quite a few months.

Chair

Don't worry, I'll whip out my AK and I'll have all the chairs I want. Oh, sorry no long guns, I ment my Kel-Tec. LOL
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Don't worry, I'll whip out my AK and I'll have all the chairs I want. Oh, sorry no long guns, I ment my Kel-Tec. LOL
    That's comedy

Or just don't shower until then. When you come in you may have the whole room soon to yourself.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

You guys are a riot! If I am in a not so good mood, all I have to do is read some of the threads on here and soon I'm LMAO!

I will try to make this one also, would like to meet some of you that I haven't met and it's always good to see those I do know. Thank God for Mapquest!!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Bbbwag

Ill be there big bald bast$#@ with a gun

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Or just don't shower until then. When you come in you may have the whole room soon to yourself.

You know levin this is the second post I have seen about "lack of shower/hygiene issues"....is there something you wanted to tell us?

LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post
    You know levin this is the second post I have seen about "lack of shower/hygiene issues"....is there something you wanted to tell us?

LMAO!
    Let's just say that I've traveled to just about every corner (and lots of middle too) in this country. There are some places that soap is definitely a 4-lettered word to the residents. Evidently it is some kind of "repellent" strategy.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Butt!

(Bring Up This Thread)
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

I'm pondering breakfast

Hey DevilDoc, Denny's @ 9am sound like a winner? There's one down the street a bit past the Mcdonald's before you reach Gravelly Lake Drive.

Denny's for the win!

I'm good with that... Is this the Denny's right off the freeway @ Bridgeport?

No. This is the Denny's on 100th. Come down Bridgeport and turn left on 100th at the intersection you'll see a Shooner's bar and the rite aid on your left. Past Starbucks and through 1 light and it'll be on your left past Mcdonald's. It's not too far away from that one, just further into Lakewood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast