• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks Sunday Novembr 7th in Lakewood

Deleted_User

I'm pondering breakfast

Hey DevilDoc, Denny's @ 9am sound like a winner? There's one down the street a bit past the Mcdonald's before you reach Gravelly Lake Drive.

Deleted_User

No. This is the Denny's on 100th. Come down Bridgeport and turn left on 100th at the intersection you'll see a Shooner's bar and the rite aid on your left. Past Starbucks and through 1 light and it'll be on your left past Mcdonald's. It's not too far away from that one, just further into Lakewood.

Deleted_User

I'll see everyone at 9am tomorrow.

Bookman, I'll have to take a trip. I'm looking forward to chatting with you again.

Deleted_User

I will be planning this for the first Sunday of every month for those who can't make a Saturday meet, or just want somewhere else to have coffee. Great turn out today

We had 8 for breakfast and 9 at Starbucks. Great to meet thos ei haven't yet like Massive Design and his friend Eric, and good to see some old friends as well. Thanks for coming out all, especially Ruby and GoGo ... that was a bit of a drive for coffee.

devildoc5

I will be planning this for the first Sunday of every month for those who can't make a Saturday meet, or just want somewhere else to have coffee. Great turn out today

We had 8 for breakfast and 9 at Starbucks. Great to meet thos ei haven't yet like Massive Design and his friend Eric, and good to see some old friends as well. Thanks for coming out all, especially Ruby and GoGo ... that was a bit of a drive for coffee.

I suggest for the next one we might want to go to Carr's Dinner. It is off Bridgeport, easily accessible, decent sized parking lot (signs say unauthorized vehicles will be dismantled and used for display) , good food, great portion size, never had a problem with me paddy and BlackMarine OCing in there, and FAMILY OWNED....

The only problem with this situation is there is not a Starbucks very close to it, but the Bikini Bottom Coffee Stand is a block or two away...:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

massivedesign

Yup, good meet. Got to meet some new people and see some who I have met before.

We had 1 person at Denny's ask about OC (I have a feeling he will be a member soon) and Goose was quick draw with the pamphlet. At Starbucks, we had one gentlemen who asked (he sounded rude in his asking, a little annoyed) and Ruby heard from across the coffee shop to present him with a pamphlet.

Goods times!

Ajetpilot

I suggest for the next one we might want to go to Carr's Dinner. It is off Bridgeport, easily accessible, decent sized parking lot (signs say unauthorized vehicles will be dismantled and used for display) , good food, great portion size, never had a problem with me paddy and BlackMarine OCing in there, and FAMILY OWNED....

The only problem with this situation is there is not a Starbucks very close to it, but the Bikini Bottom Coffee Stand is a block or two away...:banana::banana::banana:

Great recommendation and it looks like an interesting place http://tinyurl.com/2evxn5a . As soon as I'm able to drive again (3 to 4 weeks), I would like to join you.

Deleted_User

If you're working Saturdays now, we'll make plans for a different Sunday. How about this coming weekend somewhere in your neck of the woods... and bring your dad.

I'll meet you halfway. I know the Federal Way meet is this coming Saturday. I'm available Sunday and Monday for anything. I do have a Dr. Appt monday for my lower back but it's at 0815L so my day is pretty much free after that. Umm, Name it and I'll call dad and we'll see about meeting up with you. My dad has my sister on off weekends so this was a bad weekend for him but next weekend he is free and I know he's looking forward to seeing some of y'all again. So yeah, name time and place and we can meet halfway if all else fails. Fife? Puyallup? Tacoma? Let's do it.

Ruby

I think everybody had a good time. I posted my experience on the South Sound OC thread by mistake; I was tired! It was good to see those I know and good to meet those I didn't, like Massivedesign. Sorry can't remember the names of the two other gentlemen, but it was nice to meet you also. Quantico Tactical was fun also. Then I went to Cabella's. Huge place, lots of people since it was a Sunday. Then came home. Went to visit a customer (she is also a friend) and have tea with her. Out of respect for her, I took my gun off and concealed it in my purse. Boy, did it ever feel strange to not have it on my hip after wearing it all day! My friend is not anti and she understands the way I feel, but she just doesn't want to see me wearing it, and since it's her home, I respect that. Made me wish I could OC all the time!

devildoc5

I am a newbie, I am interested in Starbucks and want to know more about it.
Also was there anything special on 7th November in Lakewood?

Perhaps I am not understanding you correctly...what is it that you would like to know?

Nothing special, just a group of friends sitting down for breakfast and coffee and chit chat, who just HAPPENED to be citizens concerned with ensuring their personal and familial protection as well as defend their 2A rights...

skiingislife725

I am a newbie, I am interested in Starbucks and want to know more about it.
Also was there anything special on 7th November in Lakewood?

I don't think we'll be hearing from this person again...seemed suspicious so I just had to google. They've signed up for a million and a half different forums just in the last couple of days...all with different names but the same email addy. And living in LA, Phoenix, and Orlando all at the same time. Livin' the high life!

Now, back on topic!