• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Delavan Starbucks OC Meet and Greet 1st Sunday of the Month 1-3pm

Have Gun - Will Carry

Holy cow... you're still in the hospital??? :eek:
Now aren't you glad you didn't insist on leaving that first night?

Are you kidding? There was no question in my mind that I wasn't going anywhere for a while... :( But I'm finally getting out of this place tomorrow! :banana:

Pretty sure a 1911 would make really bad crash armor. :D

You're probably right - although come to think of it, the impact might have tightened up the slide-to-frame fit, and cut my group sizes in half! :idea: Who needs a gunsmith?

jpm84092

Best Wishes

Rob, Debbie,

You are always welcome at any of my courses. Any student with a UT CFP - or who has taken the course from me - can audit for free.

My best wishes still go out to you and your lady.

Jim

MKEgal

Have Gun - Will Carry said:
There was no question in my mind that I wasn't going anywhere for a while...
That's not how I remember it, & I'm not the one who was injured & on morphine. :D
Glad you're going home, & hope the recovery moves along quickly.

M

McX

Protias, your anti-matter self has come to this universe, i saw the empisode, therefor could predict this. wonder if he got an evil anti-new car? i cant go this weekend, Empire duties. I hear I'm being dragged to some picnic in Sept. late, near my birthday. I expect nice presents.

Protias, i saw the empisode; beware, they move up by assassination. I prefer to be a lessor target...................logically ofcourse.

Last edited:

civilwarguy

I am willing to go and meet everyone there if anyone else is going if not then i will just go home and sleep after work just let me know

Jason in WI

I will be camping this weekend, I've been missing a ton of events lately.
:)

I will be making the class on Monday. I really miss hanging out with you guys, hopefully my schedule slows down soon.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

protias

Protias, your anti-matter self has come to this universe, i saw the empisode, therefor could predict this. wonder if he got an evil anti-new car? i cant go this weekend, Empire duties. I hear I'm being dragged to some picnic in Sept. late, near my birthday. I expect nice presents.

Protias, i saw the empisode; beware, they move up by assassination. I prefer to be a lessor target...................logically ofcourse.

Looks like the anti-matter took care of it. :lol:

civilwarguy

Just a though but if there is only a few there i am thinking of going to the gun show in jefferson if any one wants to join your more than welcome too. I went last year and it was pretty good. Dont remember if they are carry friendly......

M

McX

perhapse Protias will meet his anti-matter self (proteus) at the Bux meet, i think i read once if 2 identical particles, one matter and the other anti-matter meet, they cancel each other out violently?

FarmerGreg

I wish I could make it today but I have a lake front segway tour planned with my girlfriend in Milwaukee this afternoon. Let me know if anything exciting happens. Carry On!!! Greg