• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Delavan Starbucks OC Meet and Greet 1st Sunday of the Month 1-3pm

MKEgal

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

We had 17 people.Weather was AWESOME!

It was nice to see MKEGal actually carrying a plastic gun that could actually SHOOT!!!

I updated the 1st post for 9/2/2012.

Have Gun - Will Carry

Bump. Anyone plan on going today?

Our friends Al & Brandy might join us at Starbucks, and we're thinking about heading over to the Walworth County Fair afterwards. If I'm not mistaken, open carry is allowed this year, just like the Racine Co. Fair last month. (CC too, of course.)

So, who's up for some OC fairgoing?

paul@paul-fisher.com

Nancy and I will be there.

The fair sounds good. We both OC'ed Friday and had no issues and saw at least one other OC'er and had a few positive comments.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Helorob

yep...

Bump. Anyone plan on going today?

I'm planning on being there, maybe my daughter too. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

So the fair allows carry (walworth)??? I almost wrote "carry friendly", which I suspect is a mis-statement?? I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'll ask at Sbux.

Rob

paul@paul-fisher.com

Just landed from a week in Honduras. We should be there.

Talk about open carry, guns everywhere there.

They even actually ride shotgun on Pepsi trucks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

tirespeed

Nice to meet everyone!

I enjoyed meeting everyone at the Starbucks today. Because this is also my first post, I should mention my name is Dean and I normally conceal carry. I was looking for suggestions on holsters to open carrying my Springfield XDS. I got several suggestions and appreciated the conversations.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Anyone Going Tomorrow?

Myself and one other riding with me will be there tomorrow...if anyone else is going. We plan on arriving at 1.