• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New calendar schedule?

sykosoft

I've looked at the website (idcdl.org) and the calendar only goes up to Sept. When can we expect a new calendar?

We're finally back from out of town, and would like to get together.

Michael

ecocks

Some feedback on what sort of things people would like to see on the calendar would be great.

Things which have been suggested for consideration:

Shooting leagues?

Setup a group lesson (CWP, Tactical, other)?

Picnics and Cookouts?

Roadtrip to meet with another group (Pocatello & CDA)?

Trash pickups?

Demonstrating downtown?

Discussion on what sounds good is needed.

ecocks

There's been a suggestion for a Thanksgiving get-together. How does that OR a Christmas/New Year's event sound?

If we can elect new officers at the November meeting we could then use the CHristmas/NY event to sort of kick off their term.

I might have a place that would work very well for that sort of timing.

Ed

sykosoft

So my original question stands? When is the next regular meeting, I'm assuming at the Sunrise Cafe?

Michael

ecocks

Next meeting is on the 11th of November at Sunrise Cafe.

Hope to see you there!

caverat

Back home

Hi all just moved back to Idaho about 7 months back I'm in SE corner. I do make frequent trip to the Boise area to visit my kids.
I would enjoy stopping in to say hi and get in on whats going on.
I just moved back from UT an they have a web sight called Utah concealed carry I enjoyed reading and posting from time to time. Do you all have some kinda sight you all chat on?? If so could you please PM it to me?
And yes it is so great to finally be HOME!!!!!

ecocks

And we would love to see you at the next meeting!

There are a couple of guys around Pocatello and Twin Falls you might hook up with for some startup meetings in your area..