• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jesse Ventura on the Mosque near ground zero

Daylen

well I addressed his argument and I made an argument as to why he should not be put on a pedestal as someone to listen to as an authority. I think I made a decent case for describing him as http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=buffoon

Would you make the same face if I describe a politician as a Marxist? I think there is a difference in describing someone with noun and calling someone a puke or an Ahole.

Last edited:

Aaron1124

Ventura insults them because they've got their head buried in the sand, and won't even acknowledge his point when he's trying to make one. Same incident when he walked off the Opie and Anthony show. The morons wouldn't even give him a chance to say his piece. They continuously interrupted him, and completely disregarded his point, changed topics, yet, criticized him when he'd respond.

oak1971

Ah, gotcha. So because he was a professional wrestlers, his credentials aren't worthy, despite what he did for all of the people of Minnesota.

What exactly did he do? Refresh my memory. I don't remember anything special. Odd that Minnesota elected a former wrestler for Governor and a failed comedian Al Franken (aka Stuart Smallie), for Senator. Neither of which seem like good ideas to anyone else.

Oh, and he hosts a show called "Conspiracy Theory" and advocates all manner of moonbat crazy nonsense. He's a 9/11 truther, believes we blew up the Twin
Towers and framed the Jihadists.

In a word, insane.

Last edited:

Aaron1124

What exactly did he do? Refresh my memory. I don't remember anything special. Odd that Minnesota elected a former wrestler for Governor and a failed comedian Al Franken (aka Stuart Smallie), for Senator. Neither of which seem like good ideas to anyone else.

Oh, and he hosts a show called "Conspiracy Theory" and advocates all manner of moonbat crazy nonsense. He's a 9/11 truther, believes we blew up the Twin
Towers and framed the Jihadists.

In a word, insane.

"Moonbat crazy nonsense" huh? Kind of like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident? How about all of the other array of so called "Conspiracy Theories" that turned out to actually have happened overtime? Come on man, I'm assuming you're a smart person. Just think about it. Also, you're putting words on Jesse's mouth. He has never claimed (to my knowledge) that our government blew up the towers. He simply said he QUESTIONS the act of what "allegedly" happened, and believes that one must question the "story" of 9/11.

He never said "Our Government blew up the towers." He stated his opinion as a theory, and a possible outcome, but that's because of all of the lies the government has already told in the past. You can't deny that the Government has not lied to the public over major events. Look what they did to go to war with Vietnam.

He was not simply elected because he was a professional wrestler. He also served as a mayor. That's like all of those people who say the only reason Brock Lesnar fights in the UFC was because of his professional wrestling image, yet, discredit all of his legitimate combat sport credentials.

Last edited:

Jack House

So because he was a former wrestler, he's automatically unqualified to be a politician?