Thread: elections in auburn hiils/ pontiac

elections in auburn hiils/ pontiac

We have gentleman named Brett Allen who is running for state rep for Pontiac and Auburn Hills who stated he supports the 2A rights. He Has a cpl from Utah and Michigan he also supports open carry and the right to self defense. He vote down any negative bills going against open carry.

Banned
    sweet, Eileen Kowall district 44 is pro 2A also

Quote Originally Posted by army74 View Post
    We have gentleman named Brett Allen who is running for state rep for Pontiac and Auburn Hills . . .
    Thanks for the info, Ben! When I looked for endorsements, all I found was that Tim Melton was given a "B" by the NRA, and Brett had a question mark ("?") by his name. Given that, I marked Tim for my vote, but now I changed that and have marked Brett for my vote.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

For those of you voting for Bret Allen, take a look at the following link.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/politi...00/detail.html

All I can say is how ghetto. Somebody acting like something they are not sends the wrong message to me. Also I think it is very unprofessional.

Note, it's just my personal opinion.

OC

I know Mr. Melton personally and have gave his asst. numerous complaints and asked where he stood on OC in michigan and 2A and no return calls been waiting a month or so. We have a history and i dont want to go there because i ran for school board last yr and stuff happend. But if you live in Pontiac, Auburn Hills, Orion twp, LK angelus, Sylvan Lk, Bloomfield twp i plan on running again for the students and to deal with the violation of peoples rights who are parents who have Cpl and oc and have been told they would be arrested at Parent teacher confrences. Im also a Special Ed advocate. I plan on running in NOV 2011.TY
    Last edited by army74; 10-29-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Brett Allen

Just because he did a so call rap hes not aacting like something hes not. Hes is trying to appeal to the 18-25 voters. Its like an African-American candidate singing country or Bill Clinton playing blues. He is just going for the young votes

Quote Originally Posted by army74 View Post
    Just because he did a so call rap hes not aacting like something hes not. Hes is trying to appeal to the 18-25 voters. Its like an African-American candidate singing country or Bill Clinton playing blues. He is just going for the young votes
    Again it was just my opinion.

On a side note, I still wouldn't vote for someone acting ghetto. We have too many thugs in politics as it stands, we don't need anymore.