• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

elections in auburn hiils/ pontiac

army74

We have gentleman named Brett Allen who is running for state rep for Pontiac and Auburn Hills who stated he supports the 2A rights. He Has a cpl from Utah and Michigan he also supports open carry and the right to self defense. He vote down any negative bills going against open carry.

DanM

We have gentleman named Brett Allen who is running for state rep for Pontiac and Auburn Hills . . .

Thanks for the info, Ben! When I looked for endorsements, all I found was that Tim Melton was given a "B" by the NRA, and Brett had a question mark ("?") by his name. Given that, I marked Tim for my vote, but now I changed that and have marked Brett for my vote.

army74

OC

I know Mr. Melton personally and have gave his asst. numerous complaints and asked where he stood on OC in michigan and 2A and no return calls been waiting a month or so. We have a history and i dont want to go there because i ran for school board last yr and stuff happend. But if you live in Pontiac, Auburn Hills, Orion twp, LK angelus, Sylvan Lk, Bloomfield twp i plan on running again for the students and to deal with the violation of peoples rights who are parents who have Cpl and oc and have been told they would be arrested at Parent teacher confrences. Im also a Special Ed advocate. I plan on running in NOV 2011.TY

Last edited:

army74

Brett Allen

Just because he did a so call rap hes not aacting like something hes not. Hes is trying to appeal to the 18-25 voters. Its like an African-American candidate singing country or Bill Clinton playing blues. He is just going for the young votes

budlight

Just because he did a so call rap hes not aacting like something hes not. Hes is trying to appeal to the 18-25 voters. Its like an African-American candidate singing country or Bill Clinton playing blues. He is just going for the young votes

Again it was just my opinion.

On a side note, I still wouldn't vote for someone acting ghetto. We have too many thugs in politics as it stands, we don't need anymore.