Thread: St Johns Hospitals-Private-Not for profit.

Exclamation St Johns Hospitals-Private-Not for profit.

According to the St Johns Providence Health System Media Person, Daniela Scholl,St Johns is a Private not for profit entity.At the 12mile Hoover location there are no signs on the ER doors and the security believes all hospitals are PFZ's,that unless the box on your CPL is marked for a PFZ exemption,as a CPL holder you can't go into any hospital,even after I showed one of them the MCL750.237a,out of the book.You can read about it in the "OC experience"above! CARRY ON!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamaneggs View Post
    According to the St Johns Providence Health System Media Person, Daniela Scholl,St Johns is a Private not for profit entity.At the 12mile Hoover location there are no signs on the ER doors and the security believes all hospitals are PFZ's,that unless the box on your CPL is marked for a PFZ exemption,as a CPL holder you can't go into any hospital,even after I showed one of them the MCL750.237a,out of the book.You can read about it in the "OC experience"above! CARRY ON!
    Non-profits can be privately owned.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Banned
    Perhaps MOC can send them something?

You could post their email and then they can start hearing it from multiple sources.

It's really sad that some of these hospitals have taken security so far, like metal detectors.

Banned
    A natural consequence of both having PFZs and moving away from democracy.

Kinda related to a post I made here on Hospitals.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...rom-all-of-you

Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

St Johns Health is a part of Ascension Health. They are owned and run by the Catholic Church as far as I can tell.

Show them the MSP Legal Update #86. That might change their minds.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, USA
    Reminds me of heading to the ER of Harper Hospital in May and being forced to return my SOG Flash II to the car because of the metal detectors and armed security force. They actually "Offered" to throw my knife away and I said not for $50 tool knife I'll hoof my ass back to the structure and drive back over here first with my knife left behind.... I really wanted my own protection in that Triage unit when a pissed off patient couldn't be seen after 3 hours and security wasn't called for 30 minutes or so until he was completely aggitated.