• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3 wounded in shooting at Wal-Mart on Kietzkie

The Big Guy

rights aren't given

yes the purpose of our movement is to allow any and all competent, law-abiding citizen the "right" to keep and bear arms(for self defense, among other things). this person obviously fails to meet both categories, and only causes further derailment of said cause. What would have happened if wal-mart employees were allowed to protect themselves by carrying firearms? Technically this person helps the cause(by being the idiot we need to protect ourselves from), but we all know that's not how the media or anti-gun nuts will spin this.

A "right" is not "allowed", it is natural to people and can not be granted based on any persons or groups opinion.
It can only be taken away for violating other peoples rights.

TBG

Coded-Dude

i think you guys and girls are taking my post a little too literal. I said he should have no right...not that he should have never had the right. obviously he abused his right and deserves whatever punishment we can throw at him.

of course a bullet is a lot cheaper than any litigation/penalty that he will face.

had others not had their rights taken away, this bafoon would not have gotten away with violating so many rights of others.

Last edited: