Thread: Help me please!

Help me please!

Anyone know where I can buy 223 Core Lokt ammo? I've looked at Dunhams, Gander, Fleet Farm and some smaller mom and pop shops from Green Bay, to Sheboygan and Milwaukee. I know I can get it online but I'd love to find a store nearby.

try scheels in the Fox River mall in Appleton.
    I had to change my signature because you know who got upset about it.

The best prices I have found if you are willing to buy ammo in bulk is Cabelas, and they are oc friendly.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Absolutely nobody stocks it in the area. I have killed deer with the 64 grain Winchester Power Point which Scheels stocks.

Try ammunitiontogo.com
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    Anyone know where I can buy 223 Core Lokt ammo? I've looked at Dunhams, Gander, Fleet Farm and some smaller mom and pop shops from Green Bay, to Sheboygan and Milwaukee. I know I can get it online but I'd love to find a store nearby.
    If you like the idea of getting ammo from a smaller shop in your area, just as them to place am order for what you want. Even Gander will place a order for you if you need them to. You might get stuck with a full case though, but thats not a bad thing I guess.
    I do order a lot of my ammo on-line. I wait to get a few friends in on the order, and place one big one, to help save on shipping.

I ordered it online this morning. Rifle season starts in a few weeks, and I don't want to be scrambling last minute to zero that rifle for the new round.