• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Your in Montana son

Jeff Hayes

I was in Montana visiting friends this weekend. We got up this morning and decided to just grab some fast food on the way out of town. I walked in to the restaurant and was in line to order when I noticed the manager was carrying as part of his halloween costume. As I got to the front of the line I said to him "that's cool", the guy standing behind me said "your in Montana son".

I was carrying but I am not sure if anyone noticed my holster sticking out below my jacket if they did no one said anything.

I went out to the car got my camera and asked to take this picture the manager was more than happy to pose for me..

Attachments

• Hamilton MT OC McDs.jpg
    Hamilton MT OC McDs.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:

Jeff Hayes

To tell you the truth it was kinda hard to tell if he said yur, yur'n or you're but I knew what he was saying. Not to mention at 58 years old not too many people call me son.

Squeak

To tell you the truth it was kinda hard to tell if he said yur, yur'n or you're but I knew what he was saying. Not to mention at 58 years old not too many people call me son.

I don't cuz I'm polite! And Tomas, is that really a picture of Montana? I didn't know they had those new fangled auto mobiles!

ak56

Campaign Veteran
I don't cuz I'm polite! And Tomas, is that really a picture of Montana? I didn't know they had those new fangled auto mobiles!

Tomas stated that they were standing on front of their car, so they obviously brought that one with them.

The other two in the picture are pick-up trucks, which I would expect to find in Montana.

amlevin

Looks like your regular Montanan....:banana::banana::banana:

True but some even look like this:

2483979200_45a17b7338_m.jpg

Jayd1981

Another reason to visit Montana (or maybe not)

testiclefestphoto.jpg

Trigger Dr--

"Lamkins" is a regular "Montana Hooker".

The Testy Fest is a blast. Especially if your into motorcycles, alcohol, women, or some combination of the three. Check out thier website if you want to see what goes on there, just DO NOT do it from a work computer, it is very NSFW.