Thread: Another reason to open carry! ouch

Regular Member quarter horseman's Avatar

Another reason to open carry! ouch

I wonderd what would happen if my gun went off while conceal carrying! Another reason to OC. O and I wonder if he had a Conceal permit? or if he just doesnt know he cant carry in a bar? I wonder?

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...m-gun-in-pants

If guns cause crime.....mine must be defective.

Quote Originally Posted by Coded-Dude View Post
    Cute.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Cute.
    so guns do actually just go off while sitting there! all these years i have thought that the i had finally found one the anti's couldn't prove, and now this,,,,,,i feel betrayed by you gun how could you!
    Last edited by NHCGRPR45; 11-01-2010 at 08:01 PM.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Also just singlehandedly disproved the "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." maxim.

Damn that gun.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    well if thats the .50AE say good buy to not just your little leg but the big one as well! yikes
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Banned
    You're such a tease.

Love the plexico vid. Thanks for sharing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post

worrying about overpenetration is for pussies

god I hate you

That was funny....

Quote Originally Posted by Coded-Dude View Post
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.