• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"I don't care if they tap our line. I am a law abiding citizen!"

bluesteelbass

The government has had for many, many years now a system that looks into almost ALL phone conversations, and if certain key words are used, the conversation is flagged and forwarded to someone to review.
Why on earth do you think the government is up in arms about encryption over the internet, and they now want all companies that provide encryption software to give the government 'back door access' to people's information? It's because they can not as easily as phone tapping look at what you are doing on the internet, especially if it's encrypted (in which it is illegal to de-crypt an encrypted message not meant for you).

Dreamer

EVERY phone call made in the US has been routed through dedicated lines to NSA for over 20 years. My father worked for Bell his whole life, and I practically grew up in a central office--I've seen the equipment.

If you don't think the Intelligence community doesn't have the computational power to key-word search EVERY single phone call (land line and cell) made in the USA, real-time, then you have absolutely no clue as to how telecom works, how supercomputing works, or how digital information processing works.

This is no "conspiracy theory". It is operational fact, and has been for nearly 2 decades, ever since the telecom systems in this country completed their conversion over to digital ESS switching systems in the early 1990's.

Wake up people. How else do you think they get complete transcripts for conversations that occurred weeks BEFORE an investigation is started and warrents are issued? This isn't rocket science, folks.

Either the phone companies are re-routing all calls to the intelligence agencies for real-time analysis and databasing, or the FBI and NSA are capable of time travel. Which do YOU think makes more sense?

Last edited:

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
Sharing...

Not to mention that there are a few foreign countries we share practically all intelligence with, such as : Britain, Canada and Australia. We also collect against them, and they us. Then we share. No warrant required by either nation to collect against foreign countries.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
He probably has sources why we should believe our government had something to do with the Towers coming down.

Give me a scholarly piece or a (relatively) unbiased new article with sources. Otherwise, I'll just treat claims that government agents are bugging purely domestic calls without permission from a judge as just so much tin with which to make foil and move on.

I just had an epiphany. Remember when we used "rabbit ears" on our TV's, and you could sometimes enhance the reception by putting tinfoil on it? The Tinfoil hatters have increased the effects of the NWO on themselves!! People USE LEAD HATS INSTEAD!!!:D

Edit: I'll be the tinfoil also increases the efficiency of the mind reading satilites. They've tricked us into using something that helps them!!

Last edited:

eye95

I just had an epiphany. Remember when we used "rabbit ears" on our TV's, and you could sometimes enhance the reception by putting tinfoil on it? The Tinfoil hatters have increased the effects on the NWO on themselves!! People USE LEAD HATS INSTEAD!!!:D

wow...man...i hadn't thought of that...that's just...heavy...man...