• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine: 19-news-view on Carry in WI

comp45acp

Yes, TERRIBLE is the right word. One of the pitfalls of just anyone being in contact with the news media. There is always the risk it is someone who has very poor/unsafe gun handling skills as is the case here. Putting myself at risk of attack from the "we don't need no stinkin training" crowd here, this is a good example of why everyone should seek training.

J.Gleason

Banned
Yes the pictures here are not the pictures that were posted with the original article which came out in the Chilton Times. I posted that in another thread.
the person depicted in these pictures is not anyone commenting or interviewed in the article either.
I can speak personally that it is not my brother Bob nor is it Nik Clark.

I really don't know why he added these pictures in when they do not portray safe handling of a firearm anyway.

qball54208

Second to Safety, the Union/Flag is improperly displayed in the photo. The individual obviously is a "model" cuz any self respecting Gun owner would NEVER hold a firearm in such an unsafe manner, unless of course you're a thug in a movie!