Thread: Buffalo Wild Wings BW3's quietly bans carrying at their stores

Buffalo Wild Wings BW3's quietly bans carrying at their stores

Snapped this from their Clarksville Indiana store. Another store in Louisville also has a similar decal on the door.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00083-20100321-1831.jpg 
Views:	700 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	4403  

North Carolinians couldn't carry a gun in there to begin with. We have a statute that prohibits us from carrying our firearm inside any establishment where alcohol is sold and consumed there.

On the other hand, it is a pitty that BW3 has banned firearms from there premises. I'll make sure I stay away from their places of business until this is taken care of.
    Taurus PT1911 .45 ACP. Carried in condition 1, with a total of 25 rounds.

Vice President of Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, ECU Chapter

Wow, wasn't aware Buffalo Wild Wings bans firearms... is this a national corporate policy or just by franchise?

In Texas they would have to post a PC 30.06 sign, because that BWW sign by itself would not constitute proper written communication banning firearms.
    There are very few 30.06 signs posted at businesses in TX, however the few that do don't receive my money.
    "I'm your huckleberry..."
    I would like to see every woman know how to handle [firearms] as naturally as they know how to handle babies. - Annie Oakley
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
    Ronald Reagan

Quietly?

I thought everyone knew that BWW banned guns. Not too big a loss from a dining perspective; I ate at one once and it sucked.

Why do y'all call it BW3?

Newport News, VA:
    Last edited by DrMark; 11-02-2010 at 01:45 PM.

They were originally named "Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck" and the BW3's nickname stuck after they shortened their name.
    Last edited by hoosier812; 11-02-2010 at 01:38 PM.

Huh. We all call them B-Dubs. Oops, carried concealed in there last night....oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMark View Post
    Quietly?

I thought everyone knew that BWW banned guns. Not too big a loss from a dining perspective; I ate at one once and it sucked.

Why do y'all call it BW3?

Newport News, VA:
    same sign that has been at the Green Bay WI location for 2 years now.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

The BWW in Apple Valley MN has the same decal but it's in RED and it is INSIDE a TINTED window.

Was asked to leave, did not pay the bill.
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

The bww in Lawton,Ok dosen't have a sign posted and i carry in there.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMark View Post
    I thought everyone knew that BWW banned guns.
    As a retired USAF officer, I've CC'd in their establishments for more than 13 years, including as late as last Wed.

I'm very sad they've chosen to stand for this very anti-American stance against both local and terroristic activity.

No more Blue Moons.

No more support for BWW, whatsoever, on the six message forums of which I'm a member in good standing.

I'm sorry, BWW - you have a nice establishment. Unfortunately, you chose to totally undermine our Constitutional rights.

So, I'm sorry, but "Bye-Bye!"

Folks: I'm sorry, but they're emphatic in their ideals. If they change their minds, hey! Cool! Someone's found a pair. If not, they're done.

We have way too many issues to hanger-on to bar enticements...

Gah.

On with the next.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

maybe some letters to the head office are in order?