• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Buffalo Wild Wings BW3's quietly bans carrying at their stores

hoosier812

Snapped this from their Clarksville Indiana store. Another store in Louisville also has a similar decal on the door.

Attachments

• IMG00083-20100321-1831.jpg
    IMG00083-20100321-1831.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 774

elixin77

North Carolinians couldn't carry a gun in there to begin with. We have a statute that prohibits us from carrying our firearm inside any establishment where alcohol is sold and consumed there.

On the other hand, it is a pitty that BW3 has banned firearms from there premises. I'll make sure I stay away from their places of business until this is taken care of.

TXgirl4OC

Wow, wasn't aware Buffalo Wild Wings bans firearms... is this a national corporate policy or just by franchise?

In Texas they would have to post a PC 30.06 sign, because that BWW sign by itself would not constitute proper written communication banning firearms.
There are very few 30.06 signs posted at businesses in TX, however the few that do don't receive my money.

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
Quietly?

I thought everyone knew that BWW banned guns. Not too big a loss from a dining perspective; I ate at one once and it sucked.

Why do y'all call it BW3?

Newport News, VA:
BWWgunban.jpg

Last edited:

hoosier812

They were originally named "Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck" and the BW3's nickname stuck after they shortened their name.

Last edited:

Big Boy

Huh. We all call them B-Dubs. Oops, carried concealed in there last night....oh well.

rotty

The BWW in Apple Valley MN has the same decal but it's in RED and it is INSIDE a TINTED window.

Was asked to leave, did not pay the bill.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I thought everyone knew that BWW banned guns.

As a retired USAF officer, I've CC'd in their establishments for more than 13 years, including as late as last Wed.

I'm very sad they've chosen to stand for this very anti-American stance against both local and terroristic activity.

No more Blue Moons.

No more support for BWW, whatsoever, on the six message forums of which I'm a member in good standing.

I'm sorry, BWW - you have a nice establishment. Unfortunately, you chose to totally undermine our Constitutional rights.

So, I'm sorry, but "Bye-Bye!"

Folks: I'm sorry, but they're emphatic in their ideals. If they change their minds, hey! Cool! Someone's found a pair. If not, they're done.

We have way too many issues to hanger-on to bar enticements...

Gah.

On with the next.