• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I was number 2 to vote!

Fallschirjmäger

No telling where I was in line .... I voted over a week ago when the polls opened on 26 Oct for Advance Voting. Walked in, punched buttons, walked out within 5 minutes.

Had to do it empty holster though, firearms not allowed at polling places by GA Code.

swfaninwi

#133 and counting. I heard on NPR this morning the voter turn out was expected to be arround 50%. What a shame that one half this country dosen't care enough to get out and vote.

A definite shame. For past elections, you can inquire on either 50%.

https://vpa.wi.gov/

So much info out there, whether right/wrong, good/bad or indifferent.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
#141 at 4PM.

I love my township polling place. Can park 10 feet from the door, walk in, and vote. No lines, no muss, no fuss. :D Saw two of my neighbors while I was there.

If voting were just as enjoyable everywhere, maybe we'd have a greater than 50% turnout.

paul@paul-fisher.com

#141 at 4PM.

I love my township polling place. Can park 10 feet from the door, walk in, and vote. No lines, no muss, no fuss. :D Saw two of my neighbors while I was there.

If voting were just as enjoyable everywhere, maybe we'd have a greater than 50% turnout.

Same here, normally when I walk in they just go to the page with my name on it and hand me my ballot. Last time I actually was called a trouble maker by the clerk because she had read about the Madison incident.

protias

Same here, normally when I walk in they just go to the page with my name on it and hand me my ballot. Last time I actually was called a trouble maker by the clerk because she had read about the Madison incident.
Trouble maker for following the law? /facepalm

Lurchiron

You do know that NPR fired Juine (pronounced 'whine') Williams for going off message and truthfully giving his opinion of Muzzies? Listening to NPR is like having Obama blow smoke up your rectum.

JUST carry.

Rectum; ...damn near killed 'em (punchline)

#280 at 16:00 in Ward 3, District 2

Last edited: