• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get out and vote!

Rich B

This election is going to be an important one, and probably a close one, don't miss your chance to send the people who are against our freedom to the unemployment line.

KIX

It's only sad that we are in the "Constitution State" and we are sending someone into the office of Attorney General who not only is unqualified for the job, but wouldn't know the Constitution if it jumped up and slapped him in the face!

Jonathan

KennyB

It's only sad that we are in the "Constitution State" and we are sending someone into the office of Attorney General who not only is unqualified for the job, but wouldn't know the Constitution if it jumped up and slapped him in the face!

Jonathan

Man you are 100% correct. I CAN NOT believe Jepsen won. This man has NO RESPECT for the 2nd amendment, and will do his best to undermind it and that WILL NOT bode well for us. I'm more pissed off then I can possibly say right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIX

He threw the "assault weapon" bit in his commercials as well.

You know we just traded attacking tech companies to attacking firearms companies.

It's gonna be a scary ride if the lawsuit doesn't bounce Jepsen out.

Jonathan

KennyB

It's gonna be a scary ride if the lawsuit doesn't bounce Jepsen out. Jonathan

Yep, I totally agree. Wonder how long it will take to find out though? I noticed he even mentioned it (lawsuit)while being interviewed after 'winning' last night.

Ken

Alex.EastHartford.

I CAN NOT believe Jepsen won.

What the hell went wrong? what wrong with picture? THIS IS CRAZY! How this happen? and a allowed it! maybe i'am jumping the gun. but this freaking HURT! I try MARTHA DEAN. and you are still a winner to me. Alex. CARRY ON!

KIX

I feel your pain, my brother.

I printed campaign material and gave them out to a lot of people. Many I know ended up voting for her. The Attorney General vote was what I had THE most hopes for.

I think this is going to rub me raw for quite some time.

Jonathan

KennyB

I get the feeling we're all going to talk about the "good ole days" (pre 2011) in the not to distant future...........

Ken