• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vote!!!

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
DONE!! I voted number 100 out of about 600 local electors.

For Scott Walker/Rebecca Kleefisch R
For J. B. Van Hollen R
For David D. King R
For Kurt W. Schuller R
For ROBERT TAYLOR - CONSTITUTION PARTY OF WISCONSIN
Against Frank Lasee RINO Liar
Against Garey Bies RINO
For Nancy Robillard R
For Terry Vogel R
Against CO15 to establish a Department of Transportation by amendment of the Wisconsin Constitution

Viper

I was #18 and the line got pretty long behind me while I waited. Maybe I will head on down to the Concourse tonight to attend at least 2 victory celebrations.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
i voted, and I actually did a write in for James Maillette for Vilas County Sheriff. He was not on the ballot, So I do not know what happened there.

Maillette was the candidate that clearly stated in a debate that it is the county sheriffs duty to oversee federal activities in his county to make sure the citizens rights do not get violated by the feds.

I do know there was a death in his family, and he paused his campaign for a little bit, but I was not aware he was out of the race.

BTW, his competition stated he would let the feds do as they please with no oversight, That is not what I want for a sheriff!!