Thread: Knife attack in rural area

Knife attack in rural area

I have not been able to find any details about the attack, but the Sheriff's office has posted a $500. reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of person or persons unknown who attacked and stabbed a woman in her garage in the Painted Hills area of Weston County, WY. She is supposedly in intensive care.

I have not found a word about it in any of the major news sources here, and our weekly may or may not publish anything about it this coming Thursday.

If you have any information about this, please do contact the sheriff.

And nobody better ever tell me again that I "don't need a gun here."
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLiberty View Post
    I have not been able to find any details about the attack, but the Sheriff's office has posted a $500. reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of person or persons unknown who attacked and stabbed a woman in her garage in the Painted Hills area of Weston County, WY. She is supposedly in intensive care.

I have not found a word about it in any of the major news sources here, and our weekly may or may not publish anything about it this coming Thursday.

If you have any information about this, please do contact the sheriff.

And nobody better ever tell me again that I "don't need a gun here."
    Any new details?

Of course you don't need a gun - just carry a whistle, you'll be fine! :|

Quote Originally Posted by petrophase View Post
    Any new details?

Of course you don't need a gun - just carry a whistle, you'll be fine! :|
    I finally got the newspaper and there are now more questions than ever. The attack did not occur in the garage, for one thing. The report is that she saw someone in the driveway and left her husband and child sleeping to go out to confront him! She went out of her gate (not sure if she actually went off her property) and was attacked immediately. This would certainly indicate to me that she knew her attacker, but she has said she could not identify him. The person got away in a car driven by another person... again, no real description given of the person or vehicle. Something smells badly about all this.

The husband refused to allow the sheriff's dept. to search the house and insists he can take care of his own security. The sheriff must not have a really solid reason for searching the house or it would have happened. The sheriff here is no fool and is not one to exceed his authority, so this will be very interesting to watch.

Since it happened just down the road from me, less than 1/4 mile away, I'll certainly keep my eyes open!

The lady has been released from the hospital and will be ok. That's good news anyway.
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.